A woman called police after a driver backed up and almost struck her vehicle in order to get a parking space at Old Country Buffet on April 21.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The woman was in the parking lot at Old Country Buffet, 4902 S. 76th St., about 5 p.m. April 21, when another driver backed up and nearly struck her vehicle. The other driver was trying to get a parking space.
The woman said she honked her horn at the other driver, who then "flipped her off" and told her, "Why don't you die?"
The woman then became frustrated and made sarcastic comments to the other driver.
The responding officer could not find the driver in question, but the woman was advised about exchanging hostilities with other drivers over a parking space.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield School Board might use sale proceeds to possibly improve middle school
- Additional sessions on $29.4 million Whitnall school referendum set
- In brief: Child enticement
- Greenfield man charged with sexual assault of a child in Tosa
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 19, 2015 issue
- Greenfield's Naked Furniture to close April 30
- Amphitheater offered for Konkel Park in Greenfield
- Greenfield Plan Commission clears Chapman project, Meijer for hearings
- Greenfield Plan Commission mixed on idea of Goodwill opening on S. 76th St.