A woman called police after a driver backed up and almost struck her vehicle in order to get a parking space at Old Country Buffet on April 21.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The woman was in the parking lot at Old Country Buffet, 4902 S. 76th St., about 5 p.m. April 21, when another driver backed up and nearly struck her vehicle. The other driver was trying to get a parking space.
The woman said she honked her horn at the other driver, who then "flipped her off" and told her, "Why don't you die?"
The woman then became frustrated and made sarcastic comments to the other driver.
The responding officer could not find the driver in question, but the woman was advised about exchanging hostilities with other drivers over a parking space.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior citizens invited to dinner and a show at Whitnall High School
- Greenfield Police blotter: Feb. 11
- Greenfield city, schools on verge of shared fiber optics for Internet
- Greenfield schools to get safety improvements thanks to $150,000 grant
- Greenfield parents may get cost break on child care at schools
- Former Chapman School in Greenfield now fully demolished (1)
- Video: Bucks' Rim Rockers rock Whitnall HS
- Greenfield park on list of parks not protected from unilateral sale
- Greenfield police take innovative approach to curbing heroin addiction (2)
- Greenfield resident robbed on his doorstep