A woman called police after a driver backed up and almost struck her vehicle in order to get a parking space at Old Country Buffet on April 21.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The woman was in the parking lot at Old Country Buffet, 4902 S. 76th St., about 5 p.m. April 21, when another driver backed up and nearly struck her vehicle. The other driver was trying to get a parking space.
The woman said she honked her horn at the other driver, who then "flipped her off" and told her, "Why don't you die?"
The woman then became frustrated and made sarcastic comments to the other driver.
The responding officer could not find the driver in question, but the woman was advised about exchanging hostilities with other drivers over a parking space.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Help-plan for Kulwicki Park going back to county with ICC endorsement
- Greenfield panel gives Good Will a cold shoulder (1)
- Animal blood bank in Greenfield needs more dog and cat donors to keep all pets healthy
- Greenfield vet clinic calls for blood donations from dogs
- Whitnall ponders: What's next? Moving on in the face of failed referendum
- Gadgets don't stay broken at this shop
- Whitnall School Board to form facilities task force
- Whitnall school referendums voted down (5)