Alderman Tom Pietrowski was voted the new Greenfield Common Council president Tuesday.
Also on Tuesday, the three aldermen who ran unopposed in the April 3 election were sworn in for another three-year term. They were Karl Kastner in District 3, Pam Akers in District 4 and Shirley Saryan in District 5.
- Emerald ash borer blasting Greenfield ash trees
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Light poles, electric wires down after traffic accident in Greenfield
- Dan Jansen Family Festival to bring old favs, new fun to Greenfield
- Greenfield man facing possible charges after threatening women with loaded gun
- High speed pursuit in Greenfield ends in crash in Milwaukee
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened