With the launch of a farmers market in Greenfield a little more than a month away, the Planning Committee is encouraging people to volunteer to help make the market a success.
Volunteer positions may include Farmers Market ambassadors during market hours, photographers and promoters.
A volunteer interest and feedback meeting will be held from 6 to 7 p.m. Monday at the Greenfield City Hall, 7325 W. Forest Home Ave., room 204, for those who might want to volunteer at or learn more about the farmers market.
The meeting will provide an update on market logistics and promotion plan, provide volunteer opportunities and allow time for feedback and discussion.
Those interested in attending, should email email@example.com.
The Greenfield Farmers Market will launch on Sunday, June 23, and be held weekly through the last weekend of October at Konkel Park.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Applications being taken for Whitnall facilities advisory committee
- Greenfield board seeks more information on beekeeping request
- West Allis police report: June 18, 2015 issue
- Greenfield reschedules hearing on proposed Goodwill on 76th Street
- Whitnall School District facilities advisory committee taking shape
- West Allis police report: June 11, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: June 11, 2015 issue
- Greenfield principal resigning to go to Kettle Moraine schools (1)
- All of Greenfield reading same book on being a civil society
- Greenfield's Loomis Crossing project could reignite under new taxing district