With the launch of a farmers market in Greenfield a little more than a month away, the Planning Committee is encouraging people to volunteer to help make the market a success.
Volunteer positions may include Farmers Market ambassadors during market hours, photographers and promoters.
A volunteer interest and feedback meeting will be held from 6 to 7 p.m. Monday at the Greenfield City Hall, 7325 W. Forest Home Ave., room 204, for those who might want to volunteer at or learn more about the farmers market.
The meeting will provide an update on market logistics and promotion plan, provide volunteer opportunities and allow time for feedback and discussion.
Those interested in attending, should email email@example.com.
The Greenfield Farmers Market will launch on Sunday, June 23, and be held weekly through the last weekend of October at Konkel Park.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Later secondary school start times explored in Greenfield; national group recommends 8:30 a.m. or la
- Whitnall High reaches ACT goal
- Greenfield schools take steps to improved education with teachers coaching teachers
- Greenfield mayor accepts ALS ice bucket challenge
- Medical group statement supports later Greenfield school start times
- Greenfield police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- Video: Whitnall launches districtwide iPad initiative
- Meijer gets early nod of approval in Greenfield
- Greenfield police note
- Greenfield police report 0804 to 0810