With the launch of a farmers market in Greenfield a little more than a month away, the Planning Committee is encouraging people to volunteer to help make the market a success.
Volunteer positions may include Farmers Market ambassadors during market hours, photographers and promoters.
A volunteer interest and feedback meeting will be held from 6 to 7 p.m. Monday at the Greenfield City Hall, 7325 W. Forest Home Ave., room 204, for those who might want to volunteer at or learn more about the farmers market.
The meeting will provide an update on market logistics and promotion plan, provide volunteer opportunities and allow time for feedback and discussion.
Those interested in attending, should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Greenfield Farmers Market will launch on Sunday, June 23, and be held weekly through the last weekend of October at Konkel Park.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Layton Avenue entrance to Greenfield High School among road proposals
- Greenfield police report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Whitnall School District makes AP honor roll
- Greenfield council approves 2015 budget after no one speaks at hearing
- Video: Verlo stack of 18 mattresses declared a world record by Guinness
- Verlo customers can use beacon iPad to find products
- Low registrations cause drug, alcohol program postponement at Whitnall
- Charity maintains 'legend' of former Whitnall student
- Greenfield crosses big Loomis threshold with chosen developer
- Greenfield tries enhancing safety in 2015 city budget