On Aug. 6, the Greenfield School Board members will choose someone to serve on the board and it could be someone with whom they are familiar.
Of the three candidates who said they were interested in the job, one is former School Board member Richard Moze who lost this spring in a bid for re-election and another is Paul Palama who has run twice for the board. Rounding out the list of candidates is Brandon Rosner.
The School Board will interview all three and then pick one to serve until April 2013 when the term of David Richlen expires. Richlen resigned because his family is moving to Franklin.
The School Board received three responses after opening the door to anyone who wants to be considered to fill the vacancy to send in a resume.
The board will ask each candidate the same four questions and then vote with signed ballots so that their choices will be public record.
- Whitnall gets new school district superintendent
- Crash kills Milwaukee man in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Parties in the sky coming to House of Harley in Greenfield
- Whitnall names Lisa Olson superintendent of schools
- Severe weather seminar scheduled in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016
- Greenfield News and Notes: April 21
- 84 South retail, multifamily development along Layton Avenue in Greenfield could add $115 million to tax base (3)
- Campus news: April 14, 2016