Greenfield police were called after one resident reported that her neighbor was blowing snow onto her property.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A resident of the 12000 block of West Carpenter Avenue called police to report her neighbor was blowing his snow onto her property at 6:55 p.m. Dec. 22.
A few minutes later the neighbor called 911 to report the original female caller was now outside and swearing up a storm at him for his snow-blowing techniques.
Officers responded to the scene and discovered the female caller was concerned about a pile of snow that was left in the corner of her yard by the street. Police advised both parties to leave each other alone.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield starts review of proposed 2016 city budget
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Greenfield School Board to fill vacancy by appointment
- Little Free Library in Greenfield gift of love — twice
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Amphitheater plan in Greenfield moves along with help of impact fees
- Attendant to oversee Greenfield solid waste drop-off site (2)
- Ditch won't stop $150 million proposed commercial, residential project in Greenfield
- Partnership buys Barnes & Noble Center in Greenfield
- Ordinance allowing beekeeping to be drafted in Greenfield