Greenfield police were called after one resident reported that her neighbor was blowing snow onto her property.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A resident of the 12000 block of West Carpenter Avenue called police to report her neighbor was blowing his snow onto her property at 6:55 p.m. Dec. 22.
A few minutes later the neighbor called 911 to report the original female caller was now outside and swearing up a storm at him for his snow-blowing techniques.
Officers responded to the scene and discovered the female caller was concerned about a pile of snow that was left in the corner of her yard by the street. Police advised both parties to leave each other alone.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield lets gravel parking lot for mosque stay for now
- New investment pleases Greenfield officials; remodeled auto and mattress shops approved by city
- Greenfield police report: September 11, 2014
- Drainage might sink overflow mosque parking in Greenfield
- Time constraints delay Greenfield consideration of Meijers super store
- Whitnall hosts another block party
- Greenfield police report: September 4, 2014
- Greenfield School Board approves $23 million tax levy
- Annual meeting approves nearly no-increase Greenfield school levy
- Video: Greenfield, Greendale and Hales Corners police storm high schools in active shooter training