Greenfield police were called after one resident reported that her neighbor was blowing snow onto her property.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A resident of the 12000 block of West Carpenter Avenue called police to report her neighbor was blowing his snow onto her property at 6:55 p.m. Dec. 22.
A few minutes later the neighbor called 911 to report the original female caller was now outside and swearing up a storm at him for his snow-blowing techniques.
Officers responded to the scene and discovered the female caller was concerned about a pile of snow that was left in the corner of her yard by the street. Police advised both parties to leave each other alone.
- Greenfield to open amphitheater with proud marches, dancing, bands
- Greenfield Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- Man, 21, charged in fatal accident on 76th Street in Greenfield
- Video: Greenfield going full speed to become its own internet provider (1)
- Road construction to loom large in Greenfield's Fourth of July bash
- Early morning fire destroys garage in Greenfield, spreads to house
- A new Layton Avenue Baptist Church is rising in Greenfield through skill and faith
- Greenfield Police reports: June 16, 2016
- Fire damages garage of Greenfield home
- Charcoal grill tips over, causes fire at Greenfield home (1)