Greenfield police were called after one resident reported that her neighbor was blowing snow onto her property.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A resident of the 12000 block of West Carpenter Avenue called police to report her neighbor was blowing his snow onto her property at 6:55 p.m. Dec. 22.
A few minutes later the neighbor called 911 to report the original female caller was now outside and swearing up a storm at him for his snow-blowing techniques.
Officers responded to the scene and discovered the female caller was concerned about a pile of snow that was left in the corner of her yard by the street. Police advised both parties to leave each other alone.
- Greenfield unveils inaugural season for new Konkel Park amphitheater
- Greenfield to sell passes for residents not allowed to use dropoff
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival (1)
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing (1)
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings