Greenfield police were called after one resident reported that her neighbor was blowing snow onto her property.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A resident of the 12000 block of West Carpenter Avenue called police to report her neighbor was blowing his snow onto her property at 6:55 p.m. Dec. 22.
A few minutes later the neighbor called 911 to report the original female caller was now outside and swearing up a storm at him for his snow-blowing techniques.
Officers responded to the scene and discovered the female caller was concerned about a pile of snow that was left in the corner of her yard by the street. Police advised both parties to leave each other alone.
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Light poles, electric wires down after traffic accident in Greenfield
- Dan Jansen Family Festival to bring old favs, new fun to Greenfield
- Greenfield man facing possible charges after threatening women with loaded gun
- High speed pursuit in Greenfield ends in crash in Milwaukee
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016