As I reflect on the past 15 years in which I served as a Greenfield School Board member, I was proud to work alongside the best professionals in the business: School Board members, teachers, administration and volunteers.
One of the most recent proud moments involved working to ensure there was a policy that would not tolerate bullying. Another highlight of mine was working on the Lead The Way program at Greenfield High School and Greenfield Middle School.
I would like to take this time to thank you, the voters, for your support and for allowing me the privilege of serving you and your children. It has been both and honor and a privilege to serve the Greenfield residents and students alike.
Thank you so very much.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall ponders: What's next? Moving on in the face of failed referendum
- Gadgets don't stay broken at this shop
- Whitnall School Board to form facilities task force
- Whitnall school referendums voted down (5)
- West Allis police report: April 9, 2015 issue
- Whitnall drama tapped for Tommy Awards
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon looks to bring duckpin bowling to Wauwatosa
- Elmbrook Humane Society seeking help, foster homes
- West Allis police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 2, 2015 issue