As I reflect on the past 15 years in which I served as a Greenfield School Board member, I was proud to work alongside the best professionals in the business: School Board members, teachers, administration and volunteers.
One of the most recent proud moments involved working to ensure there was a policy that would not tolerate bullying. Another highlight of mine was working on the Lead The Way program at Greenfield High School and Greenfield Middle School.
I would like to take this time to thank you, the voters, for your support and for allowing me the privilege of serving you and your children. It has been both and honor and a privilege to serve the Greenfield residents and students alike.
Thank you so very much.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mother of 2, day care center director named to Greenfield School Board
- Greenfield police dispatch two coyotes reported as aggressive
- Making way for project, Layton Avenue Baptist Church has new location
- $2 Budget South Cinemas in Greenfield closes as of Monday, Nov. 23 (1)
- Whitnall participates in global education conference in Washington
- Draft ordinance to allow beekeeping in Greenfield clears health board
- Greenfield residents worried about coyotes get reassurance, advice (2)
- Rock band's message to students aimed at kicking pain out of bullying
- After incidents, Greenfield to hold info. meeting on coyote problem (1)
- WaterStone Bank has a Greenfield history wall that's a first for the banking chain.