As I reflect on the past 15 years in which I served as a Greenfield School Board member, I was proud to work alongside the best professionals in the business: School Board members, teachers, administration and volunteers.
One of the most recent proud moments involved working to ensure there was a policy that would not tolerate bullying. Another highlight of mine was working on the Lead The Way program at Greenfield High School and Greenfield Middle School.
I would like to take this time to thank you, the voters, for your support and for allowing me the privilege of serving you and your children. It has been both and honor and a privilege to serve the Greenfield residents and students alike.
Thank you so very much.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis police report: June 18, 2015 issue
- Greenfield reschedules hearing on proposed Goodwill on 76th Street
- Whitnall School District facilities advisory committee taking shape
- West Allis police report: June 11, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: June 11, 2015 issue
- Greenfield principal resigning to go to Kettle Moraine schools (1)
- All of Greenfield reading same book on being a civil society
- Greenfield's Loomis Crossing project could reignite under new taxing district
- Greenfield take step toward creating a city center
- Arrests, citations up during 2015 JansenFest