As I reflect on the past 15 years in which I served as a Greenfield School Board member, I was proud to work alongside the best professionals in the business: School Board members, teachers, administration and volunteers.
One of the most recent proud moments involved working to ensure there was a policy that would not tolerate bullying. Another highlight of mine was working on the Lead The Way program at Greenfield High School and Greenfield Middle School.
I would like to take this time to thank you, the voters, for your support and for allowing me the privilege of serving you and your children. It has been both and honor and a privilege to serve the Greenfield residents and students alike.
Thank you so very much.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Former Chapman School in Greenfield now fully demolished
- Video: Bucks' Rim Rockers rock Whitnall HS
- Greenfield park on list of parks not protected from unilateral sale
- Greenfield police take innovative approach to curbing heroin addiction (2)
- Greenfield resident robbed on his doorstep
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 28, 2016 (1)
- St. John the Evangelist School to host two open house events
- Greenfield officials clear way for condo project, Chapman development
- Greenfield approves beekeeping measure
- Greenfield development not harmed by loss of nearby medical building