A man was taken to a hospital after he was blindsided while trying to break up a fight between two females April 19 in Greenfield.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The man was trying to break up a fight between two females in the 4500 block of West Forest Home Avenue at about 2:25 a.m. April 19 when he was blindsided. Greenfield Fire and Rescue took him to St. Luke's Hospital.
The man named an additional suspect, and police are following up.
The police report did not indicate how the fight started.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mother of 2, day care center director named to Greenfield School Board
- Greenfield police dispatch two coyotes reported as aggressive
- Making way for project, Layton Avenue Baptist Church has new location
- $2 Budget South Cinemas in Greenfield closes as of Monday, Nov. 23 (2)
- Whitnall participates in global education conference in Washington
- Draft ordinance to allow beekeeping in Greenfield clears health board
- Greenfield residents worried about coyotes get reassurance, advice (2)
- Rock band's message to students aimed at kicking pain out of bullying
- After incidents, Greenfield to hold info. meeting on coyote problem (1)
- WaterStone Bank has a Greenfield history wall that's a first for the banking chain.