A man was taken to a hospital after he was blindsided while trying to break up a fight between two females April 19 in Greenfield.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The man was trying to break up a fight between two females in the 4500 block of West Forest Home Avenue at about 2:25 a.m. April 19 when he was blindsided. Greenfield Fire and Rescue took him to St. Luke's Hospital.
The man named an additional suspect, and police are following up.
The police report did not indicate how the fight started.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield Police blotter: Feb. 11
- Greenfield city, schools on verge of shared fiber optics for Internet
- Greenfield schools to get safety improvements thanks to $150,000 grant
- Greenfield parents may get cost break on child care at schools
- Former Chapman School in Greenfield now fully demolished
- Video: Bucks' Rim Rockers rock Whitnall HS
- Greenfield park on list of parks not protected from unilateral sale
- Greenfield police take innovative approach to curbing heroin addiction (2)
- Greenfield resident robbed on his doorstep
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 28, 2016 (1)