A Greenfield man was charged today with first-degree intentional homicide in the stabbing death of a woman in the 4400 block of West Morgan Avenue on Saturday.
According to the complaint filed by the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office, Christopher R. Gish, 38, said he was angry with the victim, Margaret Litwicki, for threatening to take their children away. The two lived together.
The victim suffered numerous stab wounds to the neck, head and extremities, according to the complaint.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: June 18
- Police Report: June 18
- Another top administrator will leave Greenfield School District
- Farmers market takes root in Greenfield's Konkel Park
- Motel guest arrested after knife incident in Greenfield
- Greenfield pet store robbery suspect could face federal charges
- Greenfield School Board approves some raises
- News & Notes: June 13
- Police Report: June 11
- Police Notes: June 5