A Greenfield man was charged today with first-degree intentional homicide in the stabbing death of a woman in the 4400 block of West Morgan Avenue on Saturday.
According to the complaint filed by the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office, Christopher R. Gish, 38, said he was angry with the victim, Margaret Litwicki, for threatening to take their children away. The two lived together.
The victim suffered numerous stab wounds to the neck, head and extremities, according to the complaint.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mother of 2, day care center director named to Greenfield School Board
- Greenfield police dispatch two coyotes reported as aggressive
- Making way for project, Layton Avenue Baptist Church has new location
- $2 Budget South Cinemas in Greenfield closes as of Monday, Nov. 23 (3)
- Whitnall participates in global education conference in Washington
- Draft ordinance to allow beekeeping in Greenfield clears health board
- Greenfield residents worried about coyotes get reassurance, advice (2)
- Rock band's message to students aimed at kicking pain out of bullying
- After incidents, Greenfield to hold info. meeting on coyote problem (1)
- WaterStone Bank has a Greenfield history wall that's a first for the banking chain.