The date of the Civil Discourse debate on jobs, the economy and the deficit has been changed from Monday to Nov. 1 to avoid conflicting with the presidential debate.
The Civil Discourse debate will still be between 7 and 8:15 p.m. at the Greenfield Public Library, 5310 W. Layton Ave., and will feature Frank Tramel, conservative blogger; Jennifer Epps of the Citizen's Action Committee; Dale Schmidt, CEO of the Glendale Chamber of Commerce; and Louis Fortis, owner of the Shepherd Express who has a doctorate in economics.
The debate is the second of three sponsored at the library by the Greenfield Listening Debates Alliance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior citizens invited to dinner and a show at Whitnall High School
- Greenfield Police blotter: Feb. 11
- Greenfield city, schools on verge of shared fiber optics for Internet
- Greenfield schools to get safety improvements thanks to $150,000 grant
- Greenfield parents may get cost break on child care at schools
- Former Chapman School in Greenfield now fully demolished (1)
- Video: Bucks' Rim Rockers rock Whitnall HS
- Greenfield park on list of parks not protected from unilateral sale
- Greenfield police take innovative approach to curbing heroin addiction (2)
- Greenfield resident robbed on his doorstep