The date of the Civil Discourse debate on jobs, the economy and the deficit has been changed from Monday to Nov. 1 to avoid conflicting with the presidential debate.
The Civil Discourse debate will still be between 7 and 8:15 p.m. at the Greenfield Public Library, 5310 W. Layton Ave., and will feature Frank Tramel, conservative blogger; Jennifer Epps of the Citizen's Action Committee; Dale Schmidt, CEO of the Glendale Chamber of Commerce; and Louis Fortis, owner of the Shepherd Express who has a doctorate in economics.
The debate is the second of three sponsored at the library by the Greenfield Listening Debates Alliance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield fire destroys garage, caused about $100,000 in damage
- Two suspects sought in Greenfield gas station burglary
- Police report: April 22
- Alternative sought to road work borrowing
- Man charged with ninth drunken driving offense after road rage incident
- Murals created from colorful bottle caps at Edgerton Elementary
- 'Mount Stallis' rises in West Allis
- Police warn man after he enters woman's vehicle, tries to kiss her