The date of the Civil Discourse debate on jobs, the economy and the deficit has been changed from Monday to Nov. 1 to avoid conflicting with the presidential debate.
The Civil Discourse debate will still be between 7 and 8:15 p.m. at the Greenfield Public Library, 5310 W. Layton Ave., and will feature Frank Tramel, conservative blogger; Jennifer Epps of the Citizen's Action Committee; Dale Schmidt, CEO of the Glendale Chamber of Commerce; and Louis Fortis, owner of the Shepherd Express who has a doctorate in economics.
The debate is the second of three sponsored at the library by the Greenfield Listening Debates Alliance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In brief: Child enticement, wrong way driver
- Greenfield man charged with sexual assault of a child in Tosa
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 19, 2015 issue
- Greenfield's Naked Furniture to close April 30
- Amphitheater offered for Konkel Park in Greenfield
- Greenfield Plan Commission clears Chapman project, Meijer for hearings
- Greenfield Plan Commission mixed on idea of Goodwill opening on S. 76th St.
- Stories concerning time to tick at Inspiration Studios
- Greenfield School district to offer tax credits to seniors who work for district