The date of the Civil Discourse debate on jobs, the economy and the deficit has been changed from Monday to Nov. 1 to avoid conflicting with the presidential debate.
The Civil Discourse debate will still be between 7 and 8:15 p.m. at the Greenfield Public Library, 5310 W. Layton Ave., and will feature Frank Tramel, conservative blogger; Jennifer Epps of the Citizen's Action Committee; Dale Schmidt, CEO of the Glendale Chamber of Commerce; and Louis Fortis, owner of the Shepherd Express who has a doctorate in economics.
The debate is the second of three sponsored at the library by the Greenfield Listening Debates Alliance.
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016
- $26 million upgrade for Greenfield schools ready to go forward (1)
- Greenfield residents react to scaled-down Edgerton Avenue project (1)
- Greenfield Highlands clears plan commission, headed for council
- Fresh Thyme Farmers Market coming to 84 South development in Greenfield
- Police blotter absent from Greenfield