The date of the Civil Discourse debate on jobs, the economy and the deficit has been changed from Monday to Nov. 1 to avoid conflicting with the presidential debate.
The Civil Discourse debate will still be between 7 and 8:15 p.m. at the Greenfield Public Library, 5310 W. Layton Ave., and will feature Frank Tramel, conservative blogger; Jennifer Epps of the Citizen's Action Committee; Dale Schmidt, CEO of the Glendale Chamber of Commerce; and Louis Fortis, owner of the Shepherd Express who has a doctorate in economics.
The debate is the second of three sponsored at the library by the Greenfield Listening Debates Alliance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police investigating armed robbery in parking lot
- Goodwill drops bid to open on 76th Street in Greenfield (1)
- Greenfield faces uphill battle to acquire Kulwicki Park
- Greenfield denies Goodwill store but maybe not for long
- Greenfield Community Youth Theater to debut
- Greenfield police report: July 16
- Major development in Greenfield hits snag (1)
- New St. Vincent de Paul store in Greenfield receives blessing
- Whitnall Middle School principal moves on to Stone Bank School
- Greenfield ready to move ahead with Kulwicki Park maintenance