The date of the Civil Discourse debate on jobs, the economy and the deficit has been changed from Monday to Nov. 1 to avoid conflicting with the presidential debate.
The Civil Discourse debate will still be between 7 and 8:15 p.m. at the Greenfield Public Library, 5310 W. Layton Ave., and will feature Frank Tramel, conservative blogger; Jennifer Epps of the Citizen's Action Committee; Dale Schmidt, CEO of the Glendale Chamber of Commerce; and Louis Fortis, owner of the Shepherd Express who has a doctorate in economics.
The debate is the second of three sponsored at the library by the Greenfield Listening Debates Alliance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Later secondary school start times explored in Greenfield; national group recommends 8:30 a.m. or la
- Whitnall High reaches ACT goal
- Greenfield schools take steps to improved education with teachers coaching teachers
- Greenfield mayor accepts ALS ice bucket challenge
- Medical group statement supports later Greenfield school start times
- Greenfield police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- Video: Whitnall launches districtwide iPad initiative
- Meijer gets early nod of approval in Greenfield
- Greenfield police note
- Greenfield police report 0804 to 0810