The date of the Civil Discourse debate on jobs, the economy and the deficit has been changed from Monday to Nov. 1 to avoid conflicting with the presidential debate.
The Civil Discourse debate will still be between 7 and 8:15 p.m. at the Greenfield Public Library, 5310 W. Layton Ave., and will feature Frank Tramel, conservative blogger; Jennifer Epps of the Citizen's Action Committee; Dale Schmidt, CEO of the Glendale Chamber of Commerce; and Louis Fortis, owner of the Shepherd Express who has a doctorate in economics.
The debate is the second of three sponsored at the library by the Greenfield Listening Debates Alliance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- With video tour, photos: Whitnall nears $29.4 million facilities referendum
- Whitnall School Board incumbents face a 23-year-old challenger
- Waukesha bicycle shop Cyclesmith closes its doors
- 'Plaza Suite' being staged at Greenfield High School
- West Allis police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Man injures cop while fleeing drug investigation
- Mequon-Thiensville hires new bus company
- Police briefs: Fender bender and cop fight in Greenfield