The date of the Civil Discourse debate on jobs, the economy and the deficit has been changed from Monday to Nov. 1 to avoid conflicting with the presidential debate.
The Civil Discourse debate will still be between 7 and 8:15 p.m. at the Greenfield Public Library, 5310 W. Layton Ave., and will feature Frank Tramel, conservative blogger; Jennifer Epps of the Citizen's Action Committee; Dale Schmidt, CEO of the Glendale Chamber of Commerce; and Louis Fortis, owner of the Shepherd Express who has a doctorate in economics.
The debate is the second of three sponsored at the library by the Greenfield Listening Debates Alliance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall-rooted Saturday Detention has schooled itself musically
- Greenfield Common Council allows 33 homes to not hook up to city water
- Not all are happy with Greenfield's plan to build a network of sidewalks
- mw_go_police report_0724
- Vehicle stolen in Franklin used in Greenfield carjacking
- Finale on 4th was not so grand
- Greenfield schools heighten security
- Well owners will not dry up
- Greenfield police report 0630 to 0706