The date of the Civil Discourse debate on jobs, the economy and the deficit has been changed from Monday to Nov. 1 to avoid conflicting with the presidential debate.
The Civil Discourse debate will still be between 7 and 8:15 p.m. at the Greenfield Public Library, 5310 W. Layton Ave., and will feature Frank Tramel, conservative blogger; Jennifer Epps of the Citizen's Action Committee; Dale Schmidt, CEO of the Glendale Chamber of Commerce; and Louis Fortis, owner of the Shepherd Express who has a doctorate in economics.
The debate is the second of three sponsored at the library by the Greenfield Listening Debates Alliance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Whitnall stages award-winning theater production
- Annual roadwork is full steam ahead in Greenfield and West Allis
- Greenfield police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Veteran's tribute slated for Arlington Park
- Four days of fun, music, food coming to JansenFest in Greenfield (1)
- 30-unit facility for elderly gets nod from Greenfield Plan Commission
- Greenfield to hold public hearing June 16 on proposed Goodwill store (2)
- Greenfield police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- West Allis police report: May 14, 2015 issue