Kaylee MacDougall has a regular job with U.S. Cellular that usually doesn't involve her pulling out her guitar and breaking into song.
For this week, at least, her job description changed in that regard.
MacDougall, who works at U.S. Cellular's Greenfield store at 5096 S 76th St., was one of 10 musical talents culled from more than 9,000 U.S. Cellular associates to perform live in a company promotion on Twitter from July 31-Aug. 2.
The marketing event, "Call Someone Who Cares," promotes the wireless carrier by comparing its services against customer complaints, often voiced on Twitter, about the industry in general. The promotion uses actual employees who just happen to exhibit musical talent.
Though the event is happening live on Twitter, the finished videos are on YouTube. To see MacDougall in action (she is the blond woman playing the black guitar), follow on Twitter via #HelloBetter and #CSWC or visit U.S. Cellular's YouTube posting at http://www.youtube.com/user/uscellularcorp/videos?query=call+someone+who+cares.
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Light poles, electric wires down after traffic accident in Greenfield
- Dan Jansen Family Festival to bring old favs, new fun to Greenfield
- Greenfield man facing possible charges after threatening women with loaded gun
- High speed pursuit in Greenfield ends in crash in Milwaukee
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016