Kaylee MacDougall has a regular job with U.S. Cellular that usually doesn't involve her pulling out her guitar and breaking into song.
For this week, at least, her job description changed in that regard.
MacDougall, who works at U.S. Cellular's Greenfield store at 5096 S 76th St., was one of 10 musical talents culled from more than 9,000 U.S. Cellular associates to perform live in a company promotion on Twitter from July 31-Aug. 2.
The marketing event, "Call Someone Who Cares," promotes the wireless carrier by comparing its services against customer complaints, often voiced on Twitter, about the industry in general. The promotion uses actual employees who just happen to exhibit musical talent.
Though the event is happening live on Twitter, the finished videos are on YouTube. To see MacDougall in action (she is the blond woman playing the black guitar), follow on Twitter via #HelloBetter and #CSWC or visit U.S. Cellular's YouTube posting at http://www.youtube.com/user/uscellularcorp/videos?query=call+someone+who+cares.
- Whitnall gets new school district superintendent
- Crash kills Milwaukee man in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Parties in the sky coming to House of Harley in Greenfield
- Whitnall names Lisa Olson superintendent of schools
- Severe weather seminar scheduled in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016
- Greenfield News and Notes: April 21
- 84 South retail, multifamily development along Layton Avenue in Greenfield could add $115 million to tax base (3)
- Campus news: April 14, 2016