Kaylee MacDougall has a regular job with U.S. Cellular that usually doesn't involve her pulling out her guitar and breaking into song.
For this week, at least, her job description changed in that regard.
MacDougall, who works at U.S. Cellular's Greenfield store at 5096 S 76th St., was one of 10 musical talents culled from more than 9,000 U.S. Cellular associates to perform live in a company promotion on Twitter from July 31-Aug. 2.
The marketing event, "Call Someone Who Cares," promotes the wireless carrier by comparing its services against customer complaints, often voiced on Twitter, about the industry in general. The promotion uses actual employees who just happen to exhibit musical talent.
Though the event is happening live on Twitter, the finished videos are on YouTube. To see MacDougall in action (she is the blond woman playing the black guitar), follow on Twitter via #HelloBetter and #CSWC or visit U.S. Cellular's YouTube posting at http://www.youtube.com/user/uscellularcorp/videos?query=call+someone+who+cares.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield starts review of proposed 2016 city budget
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Greenfield School Board to fill vacancy by appointment
- Little Free Library in Greenfield gift of love — twice
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Amphitheater plan in Greenfield moves along with help of impact fees
- Attendant to oversee Greenfield solid waste drop-off site (2)
- Ditch won't stop $150 million proposed commercial, residential project in Greenfield
- Partnership buys Barnes & Noble Center in Greenfield
- Ordinance allowing beekeeping to be drafted in Greenfield