The Nathan Hale science team won the Regional Science Olympiad recently and is now headed for the state competition, which will be held March 31 at the University of Wisconsin-Stout.
Team members who won the regional competition are Nick Yan and Jeremy Maciolek for chemistry lab; Katerina Javtic, Nick Yan and Katy Kostich for protein modeling; Rachel Martin, Katerina Jevitc and Dan Nelson for experimental design; and Rachel Martin and Becca Schmidt for tower.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man says driver ran over him after angry exchange
- West Allis considers BikeShare program
- West Allis finds parking solution for businesses along detour
- Police called in Greenfield neighbor dispute about snow fence
- News & Notes: March 4
- Police Report: March 4
- Greenfield decides against parking ban near mailboxes
- Whitnall panel gets 'ideas,' and prices, for facility fixes in Greenfield and Hales Corners
- Some extra 'Grease' skids onto West Allis and Greenfield stages
- News & Notes: Feb. 25