The Nathan Hale science team won the Regional Science Olympiad recently and is now headed for the state competition, which will be held March 31 at the University of Wisconsin-Stout.
Team members who won the regional competition are Nick Yan and Jeremy Maciolek for chemistry lab; Katerina Javtic, Nick Yan and Katy Kostich for protein modeling; Rachel Martin, Katerina Jevitc and Dan Nelson for experimental design; and Rachel Martin and Becca Schmidt for tower.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 'Mount Stallis' rises in West Allis
- Police warn man after he enters woman's vehicle, tries to kiss her
- Whitnall approves coaching program
- Whitnall's production of 'Grease' nominated for 24 Tommy Awards
- Greenfield elederly home project advances to Common Council
- Police Report: April 15
- WKCE exam yields different results