The Nathan Hale science team won the Regional Science Olympiad recently and is now headed for the state competition, which will be held March 31 at the University of Wisconsin-Stout.
Team members who won the regional competition are Nick Yan and Jeremy Maciolek for chemistry lab; Katerina Javtic, Nick Yan and Katy Kostich for protein modeling; Rachel Martin, Katerina Jevitc and Dan Nelson for experimental design; and Rachel Martin and Becca Schmidt for tower.
- Cinema going down, shopping strip, more Greenfield Highlands may go up
- The Ridge Church in Greenfield offers church in your jammies
- Greenfield Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Whitnall gets new school district superintendent
- Crash kills Milwaukee man in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Parties in the sky coming to House of Harley in Greenfield
- Whitnall names Lisa Olson superintendent of schools
- Severe weather seminar scheduled in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016