Brandon Ehret has been named head football coach at Nathan Hale High School, the West Allis-West Milwaukee School District just announced.
Ehret has served on the Nathan Hale football staff for the past two seasons as head junior varsity coach and linebackers coach. District officials said he also will bring a strong background of playing experience to the job of varsity head coach.
Ehret was a four-year letter winner at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville and was an all-conference selection at linebacker in both his junior and senior years. He was team captain as a senior and named his team's defensive Most Valuable Player as both a junior and a senior.
"It's a dream come true to coach at the same school in which I teach," Ehret said in a press release.
He takes over from Sean Hegarty, who has been head football coach for two seasons.
- Greenfield unveils inaugural season for new Konkel Park amphitheater
- Greenfield to sell passes for residents not allowed to use dropoff
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival (1)
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing (1)
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings