The Ridge Community Church can now make its new home in the soon-to-be-vacated Walmart store at 4500 S. 108th St.
On Tuesday, the Greenfield Common Council approved the church's site, building and landscape design plans, clearing the way the congregation's acquisition of the old Walmart building.
About 60,000 square feet would be used by the church, which would lease out the remaining 50,000 square feet to retail tenants or offices.
Walmart itself will move into its larger quarters under construction around the corner in late October.
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival (1)
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing (1)
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings
- Greenfield to open amphitheater with proud marches, dancing, bands
- Greenfield Police blotter: June 30, 2016