The Ridge Community Church can now make its new home in the soon-to-be-vacated Walmart store at 4500 S. 108th St.
On Tuesday, the Greenfield Common Council approved the church's site, building and landscape design plans, clearing the way the congregation's acquisition of the old Walmart building.
About 60,000 square feet would be used by the church, which would lease out the remaining 50,000 square feet to retail tenants or offices.
Walmart itself will move into its larger quarters under construction around the corner in late October.
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Light poles, electric wires down after traffic accident in Greenfield
- Dan Jansen Family Festival to bring old favs, new fun to Greenfield
- Greenfield man facing possible charges after threatening women with loaded gun
- High speed pursuit in Greenfield ends in crash in Milwaukee
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016