Dan Carr, principal of Glenwood Elementary School in Greenfield, has submitted his request to retire after this year.
In his 14 years with the district, Carr has served as a counselor and administrator.
He took on the duties of principal with very late notice last year, according to school district officials, who also said Carr has been a calm, steadying influence for students, staff and parents.
- Dan Jansen Family Festival to bring old favs, new fun to Greenfield
- Greenfield man facing possible charges after threatening women with loaded gun
- High speed pursuit in Greenfield ends in crash in Milwaukee
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016
- $26 million upgrade for Greenfield schools ready to go forward (1)
- Greenfield residents react to scaled-down Edgerton Avenue project (1)