Greenfield police warned a man Feb. 8 after an employee at Kim's Thai Restaurant called to report that the man had called the restaurant 26 times.
According to the Greenfield police report:
An employee at the restaurant, 5455 S. 27th St., called police at 7:50 p.m. Feb. 8 to report the man, who continued to call to order food delivery even after management told the man not to call the restaurant. The restaurant apparently could not deliver food at the time the man called because they no longer had a driver, but the man continued to call regardless.
He also told police he was upset because "they don't speak English there" and was uncooperative to police over the phone. He was advised by police that he would be arrested for harassment if he called the restaurant again.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 23, 2014
- Hales Corners Eagle Scout's signs point the way at Whitnall Park
- A mother talks of her loss to heroin
- Whitnall High School performs Shakespeare classic with a flare
- Greenfield man charged as part of prescription fraud ring
- Greenfield schools 'right-sizing' enrollment for smaller classes
- Greenfield restricts car sales at homes
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 9, 2014
- Equipment upgrades, Wi-Fi pleadged in sale of Milwaukee-area YMCAs
- Police warn couple of misuse of 911 after they argued with each other