Greenfield police warned a man Feb. 8 after an employee at Kim's Thai Restaurant called to report that the man had called the restaurant 26 times.
According to the Greenfield police report:
An employee at the restaurant, 5455 S. 27th St., called police at 7:50 p.m. Feb. 8 to report the man, who continued to call to order food delivery even after management told the man not to call the restaurant. The restaurant apparently could not deliver food at the time the man called because they no longer had a driver, but the man continued to call regardless.
He also told police he was upset because "they don't speak English there" and was uncooperative to police over the phone. He was advised by police that he would be arrested for harassment if he called the restaurant again.
- Man, 21, charged in fatal accident on 76th Street in Greenfield
- Video: Greenfield going full speed to become its own internet provider
- Road construction to loom large in Greenfield's Fourth of July bash
- Early morning fire destroys garage in Greenfield, spreads to house
- A new Layton Avenue Baptist Church is rising in Greenfield through skill and faith
- Greenfield Police reports: June 16, 2016
- Fire damages garage of Greenfield home
- Charcoal grill tips over, causes fire at Greenfield home (1)
- Thieves hit Greenfield liquor store twice in a week, injure clerk
- Greenfield Police report: June 9, 2016