Greenfield police warned a man Feb. 8 after an employee at Kim's Thai Restaurant called to report that the man had called the restaurant 26 times.
According to the Greenfield police report:
An employee at the restaurant, 5455 S. 27th St., called police at 7:50 p.m. Feb. 8 to report the man, who continued to call to order food delivery even after management told the man not to call the restaurant. The restaurant apparently could not deliver food at the time the man called because they no longer had a driver, but the man continued to call regardless.
He also told police he was upset because "they don't speak English there" and was uncooperative to police over the phone. He was advised by police that he would be arrested for harassment if he called the restaurant again.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Help-plan for Kulwicki Park going back to county with ICC endorsement
- Greenfield panel gives Good Will a cold shoulder (1)
- Animal blood bank in Greenfield needs more dog and cat donors to keep all pets healthy
- Greenfield vet clinic calls for blood donations from dogs
- Whitnall ponders: What's next? Moving on in the face of failed referendum
- Gadgets don't stay broken at this shop
- Whitnall School Board to form facilities task force
- Whitnall school referendums voted down (5)