Greenfield police warned a man Feb. 8 after an employee at Kim's Thai Restaurant called to report that the man had called the restaurant 26 times.
According to the Greenfield police report:
An employee at the restaurant, 5455 S. 27th St., called police at 7:50 p.m. Feb. 8 to report the man, who continued to call to order food delivery even after management told the man not to call the restaurant. The restaurant apparently could not deliver food at the time the man called because they no longer had a driver, but the man continued to call regardless.
He also told police he was upset because "they don't speak English there" and was uncooperative to police over the phone. He was advised by police that he would be arrested for harassment if he called the restaurant again.
- Cinema going down, shopping strip, more Greenfield Highlands may go up
- The Ridge Church in Greenfield offers church in your jammies
- Greenfield Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Whitnall gets new school district superintendent
- Crash kills Milwaukee man in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Parties in the sky coming to House of Harley in Greenfield
- Whitnall names Lisa Olson superintendent of schools
- Severe weather seminar scheduled in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016