Greenfield police warned a woman and a man after the two got into a fight about parking spots at Plato's Closet on Feb. 1.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The woman called police to report a man driving a Honda Accord became belligerent with her after she parked her vehicle at Plato's Closet, 7820 W. Layton Ave., at 6:45 p.m. Feb. 1.
An officer responded to the scene and discovered the woman had parked her vehicle across several parking spots and became upset when the man parked next to her car.
The caller allegedly yelled at the man who parked next to her vehicle first, and then he responded in kind. Both drivers were advised about their behavior.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield council approves 2015 budget after no one speaks at hearing
- Video: Verlo stack of 18 mattresses declared a world record by Guinness
- Verlo customers can use beacon iPad to find products
- Low registrations cause drug, alcohol program postponement at Whitnall
- Charity maintains 'legend' of former Whitnall student
- Greenfield crosses big Loomis threshold with chosen developer
- Greenfield tries enhancing safety in 2015 city budget
- Greenfield police report: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Greenfield police notes: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Greenfield ups emergency preparedness