Greenfield police warned a woman and a man after the two got into a fight about parking spots at Plato's Closet on Feb. 1.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The woman called police to report a man driving a Honda Accord became belligerent with her after she parked her vehicle at Plato's Closet, 7820 W. Layton Ave., at 6:45 p.m. Feb. 1.
An officer responded to the scene and discovered the woman had parked her vehicle across several parking spots and became upset when the man parked next to her car.
The caller allegedly yelled at the man who parked next to her vehicle first, and then he responded in kind. Both drivers were advised about their behavior.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police called when man urinates himself while sleeping in movie theater
- Al-Huda mosque's parking lot in Greenfield under scrutiny; neighbors do not want it to expand
- Greenfield lets gravel parking lot for mosque stay for now
- New investment pleases Greenfield officials; remodeled auto and mattress shops approved by city
- Greenfield police report: September 11, 2014
- Drainage might sink overflow mosque parking in Greenfield
- Time constraints delay Greenfield consideration of Meijers super store
- Whitnall hosts another block party
- Greenfield police report: September 4, 2014
- Greenfield School Board approves $23 million tax levy