Greenfield police warned a woman and a man after the two got into a fight about parking spots at Plato's Closet on Feb. 1.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The woman called police to report a man driving a Honda Accord became belligerent with her after she parked her vehicle at Plato's Closet, 7820 W. Layton Ave., at 6:45 p.m. Feb. 1.
An officer responded to the scene and discovered the woman had parked her vehicle across several parking spots and became upset when the man parked next to her car.
The caller allegedly yelled at the man who parked next to her vehicle first, and then he responded in kind. Both drivers were advised about their behavior.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police investigating armed robbery in parking lot
- Goodwill drops bid to open on 76th Street in Greenfield (1)
- Greenfield faces uphill battle to acquire Kulwicki Park
- Greenfield denies Goodwill store but maybe not for long
- Greenfield Community Youth Theater to debut
- Greenfield police report: July 16
- Major development in Greenfield hits snag (1)
- New St. Vincent de Paul store in Greenfield receives blessing
- Whitnall Middle School principal moves on to Stone Bank School
- Greenfield ready to move ahead with Kulwicki Park maintenance