Greenfield police warned a woman and a man after the two got into a fight about parking spots at Plato's Closet on Feb. 1.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The woman called police to report a man driving a Honda Accord became belligerent with her after she parked her vehicle at Plato's Closet, 7820 W. Layton Ave., at 6:45 p.m. Feb. 1.
An officer responded to the scene and discovered the woman had parked her vehicle across several parking spots and became upset when the man parked next to her car.
The caller allegedly yelled at the man who parked next to her vehicle first, and then he responded in kind. Both drivers were advised about their behavior.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mother of 2, day care center director named to Greenfield School Board
- Greenfield police dispatch two coyotes reported as aggressive
- Making way for project, Layton Avenue Baptist Church has new location
- $2 Budget South Cinemas in Greenfield closes as of Monday, Nov. 23 (2)
- Whitnall participates in global education conference in Washington
- Draft ordinance to allow beekeeping in Greenfield clears health board
- Greenfield residents worried about coyotes get reassurance, advice (2)
- Rock band's message to students aimed at kicking pain out of bullying
- After incidents, Greenfield to hold info. meeting on coyote problem (1)
- WaterStone Bank has a Greenfield history wall that's a first for the banking chain.