Greenfield police warned a woman and a man after the two got into a fight about parking spots at Plato's Closet on Feb. 1.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The woman called police to report a man driving a Honda Accord became belligerent with her after she parked her vehicle at Plato's Closet, 7820 W. Layton Ave., at 6:45 p.m. Feb. 1.
An officer responded to the scene and discovered the woman had parked her vehicle across several parking spots and became upset when the man parked next to her car.
The caller allegedly yelled at the man who parked next to her vehicle first, and then he responded in kind. Both drivers were advised about their behavior.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Later secondary school start times explored in Greenfield; national group recommends 8:30 a.m. or la
- Whitnall High reaches ACT goal
- Greenfield schools take steps to improved education with teachers coaching teachers
- Greenfield mayor accepts ALS ice bucket challenge
- Medical group statement supports later Greenfield school start times
- Greenfield police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- Video: Whitnall launches districtwide iPad initiative
- Meijer gets early nod of approval in Greenfield
- Greenfield police note
- Greenfield police report 0804 to 0810