Greenfield police are trying to find a man they have identified as the person behind a robbery of Subway on Jan. 20.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A man entered Subway, 4166 S. 108th St., and implied he had a weapon in his pocket and attempted to rob the business at 4:50 p.m. Jan. 20.
The man, who was wearing a dark hoodie, blue surgical mask and some type of bandana over his eyes, took a black veggie container before fleeing the business.
A police dog tracked him to 108th Street and Cold Spring Road, where it appeared he got into a vehicle. Police have identified the man and were trying to find the known him at the time of the report.
- Emerald ash borer blasting Greenfield ash trees
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Light poles, electric wires down after traffic accident in Greenfield
- Dan Jansen Family Festival to bring old favs, new fun to Greenfield
- Greenfield man facing possible charges after threatening women with loaded gun
- High speed pursuit in Greenfield ends in crash in Milwaukee
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened