Greenfield police are trying to find a man they have identified as the person behind a robbery of Subway on Jan. 20.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A man entered Subway, 4166 S. 108th St., and implied he had a weapon in his pocket and attempted to rob the business at 4:50 p.m. Jan. 20.
The man, who was wearing a dark hoodie, blue surgical mask and some type of bandana over his eyes, took a black veggie container before fleeing the business.
A police dog tracked him to 108th Street and Cold Spring Road, where it appeared he got into a vehicle. Police have identified the man and were trying to find the known him at the time of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Major Layton Avenue development in Greenfield rolls forward (1)
- The project SHOW has chosen to sample Greenfield as part of its statewide survey that has been going
- Whitnall School Board chooses facilities advisory committee
- Construction starts for church, community center in Greenfield
- Police release ID of man killed in gunfire
- Greenfield officer involved in shooting
- Greenfield puts restaurant, grocery health inspections online
- New Whitnall Middle School principal is familiar face
- Public being asked about proposed Highway 100 changes in Greenfield