Greenfield police are trying to find a man they have identified as the person behind a robbery of Subway on Jan. 20.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A man entered Subway, 4166 S. 108th St., and implied he had a weapon in his pocket and attempted to rob the business at 4:50 p.m. Jan. 20.
The man, who was wearing a dark hoodie, blue surgical mask and some type of bandana over his eyes, took a black veggie container before fleeing the business.
A police dog tracked him to 108th Street and Cold Spring Road, where it appeared he got into a vehicle. Police have identified the man and were trying to find the known him at the time of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis police report: June 18, 2015 issue
- Greenfield reschedules hearing on proposed Goodwill on 76th Street
- Whitnall School District facilities advisory committee taking shape
- West Allis police report: June 11, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: June 11, 2015 issue
- Greenfield principal resigning to go to Kettle Moraine schools (1)
- All of Greenfield reading same book on being a civil society
- Greenfield's Loomis Crossing project could reignite under new taxing district
- Greenfield take step toward creating a city center
- Arrests, citations up during 2015 JansenFest