· An employee at USA Plumbing reported an unknown person(s) stole a generator from a construction site in the 11300 block of West Peregrine Way sometime between the late evening hours of May 30 and the early morning hours of June 2.
· A leather case containing casino cards was stolen from a vehicle parked in the 4000 block of South 88th Street between 10 and 11 a.m. June 2. The unknown suspect(s) also entered and rummaged through another vehicle parked at the residence, and a utility knife was left on one of the car seats.
· A female reported an unknown male stole her laptop computer at Starbucks, 4741 S. 76th St., at about 5:20 p.m. June 2. The suspect, described as a black male in his late teens, fled in a silver Ford Explorer.
· A resident reported someone stole her baby stroller from outside her apartment in the 7100 block of West Southridge Drive, at about 6:50 p.m. June 2.
· An unknown person(s) stole CDs, an Otterbox cell phone cover and change out of an unlocked vehicle in the 9000 block of West Waterford Square sometime between June 1 and June 3.
· A caller reported his son-in-law's unlocked green and blue Ford Thunderbird was stolen from the parking lot at El Beso, 5030 S. 74th St., sometime between 12:45 and 2:10 p.m. June 3.
· Two juveniles were arrested and cited for theft after they stole a backpack containing a cell phone at Whitnall Middle School, 5025 S. 116th St., at about 2:35 p.m. June 3.
· A resident in the 4600 block of South 112th Street called police to report that a former friend stole his laptop computer at about 1 p.m. June 5. The victim told police he let his estranged friend into his apartment, and later noticed his laptop was missing. Police were attempting to locate the suspect at the time of the report.
· A woman reported someone stole her wallet out of her cart while she was shopping at Pick N Save, 4279 S. 76th St., sometime between 2 and 2:30 p.m. June 6. The unknown suspect(s) also made a fraudulent charge on her credit card at the Target store in West Allis and police are following up.
· Two unknown males shoplifted Nike Shoes at Rogan's, 4350 S. 76th St., at about 1:30 p.m. June 7. The suspects, described only as younger black males, fled in a red Volvo.
· A resident reported her son's black and purple Skulls bicycle was stolen by an unknown male near the area of South 35th Street and Alvina Avenue at about 6 p.m. June 7. The suspect was described as a white male in his upper teens. The bike was found in a creek off College Avenue at about 5:30 p.m. June 8 and it was returned to its owner.
· An unknown male shoplifted multiple packages of Hanes undershirts at Walgreens, 4296 S. 76th St., by concealing them in a black bag at about 4:50 a.m. June 8. The suspect, described as a white male wearing a denim Harley Davidson jacket and shorts, was last seen walking north through the parking lot.
· A female was arrested for drunk/drugged driving and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 5600 block of West Forest Home Avenue at about 1:50 a.m. June 5. A chemical breath test indicated a blood alcohol content of .17.
· A person was arrested for drunken driving in the parking lot at the Hideaway, 5105 S. 27th St., after a motorist reported a black Volkswagen swerving while driving on South 27th Street, and at one point driving up onto the curb at about 10:30 p.m. June 6. The suspect's preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· Officers responding to a report of a large fight in the parking lot at Walgreens, 4296 S. 76th St., arrested a man for drunken driving, after several in the group told police they were not fighting, but instead trying to restrain the suspect from driving due to his level of intoxication at about 4 a.m. June 7. The suspect's preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A person was arrested for drunken driving after a two-car accident in the 4200 block of South 27th Street at about 10:05 p.m. June 8. The suspect's preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A resident in the 4800 block of South 82nd Street called police at about 4:20 p.m. June 3 to report that every time she goes out of town her neighbor walks in her yard, and she wanted police to talk to her neighbor. Officers made contact with the neighbor and advised her not to walk on her neighbor's lawn without permission.
· A man was arrested for prowling after he parked his motorcycle and started wandering through backyards in the 3900 block of South 43rd Street at about 9:50 p.m. June 3.
· An anonymous caller reported a "half naked female who looks like she is on drugs" was walking back and forth in front of the Hideaway, 5105 S. 27th St., at about 9:30 p.m. June 5. The caller suspected the female was a prostitute. Police located the female, who stated she was staying at the Hideaway and went outside because she had bad cell phone reception. Police advised the female to stay in her room.
· A resident in the 7100 block of West Southridge Drive reported she received nine $50 counterfeit bills from a subject on Craigslist at about 12:05 a.m. June 7. The victim told police she sold an Xbox to the suspect, who paid her with the counterfeit bills.
· An anonymous caller reported a female was yelling loudly in a backyard in the 4000 block of South 43rd Street at about 1:05 a.m. June 7. The responding officer located the female and found she was talking loudly on her phone with the speaker function on. The officers told her not to use the speaker phone function on her phone unless she was inside her residence, because it created an unnecessary amount of noise. While the officers were walking back to their squads they heard the female yelling into her phone again, complaining about the neighbors calling the police, and she was cited for loud and unnecessary noise.
· A man was arrested for disorderly conduct and was taken into custody for a probation violation after he started yelling and throwing items at another patron at Griddler's, 4160 W. Loomis Road, at about 2:10 a.m. June 8.
· A man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he violated a no-contact order and was seen looking into his ex-girlfriend's windows in the 4800 block of South 72nd Street at about 4:30 p.m. June 8.
· A resident in the 3700 block of South 34th Street was cited for animal at large after a dog got loose and bit a neighbor's child at about 4:30 p.m. June 8. The child sustained wounds from her left knee down to her left ankle.
· An employee at Bounce Realm, 4595 S. 27th St., reported hearing shots fired in the area at about 4:55 p.m. June 8. It was determined that a dispute between subjects at a party carried over to the Chancery lot and shots were fired. A white Chevy Suburban was seen fleeing northbound on South 27th Street, and another possible suspect vehicle, a Buick Enclave. One victim was located at St. Luke's Hospital, and the incident was turned over to the Milwaukee Police Department.
· Greenfield police responded to three domestic violence calls and assisted with eight rescue calls and three fire calls between June 2 and 8.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report 0630 to 0706
- Greenfield police report June 23 to June 29
- Greenfield police report June 16-22
- GREENFIELD 0609 to 0615
- Greenfield Police Report: June 6
- GREENFIELD 0512 to 0518
- Greenfield police report: May 15
- Greenfield Police Report: May 8
- Police report: April 22
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 8
- Police Report: April 1
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11
- Police Report: March 4
- Police Report: Feb. 25
- Police Report: Feb. 17
- Police Report: Feb. 11
- Police Report: Feb. 4