Scott Otto, who has served as the head football coach at Greenfield High School since 2010, has resigned his coaching duties as of Tuesday, citing professional reasons.
He made the statement:
"In the interest of doing the best job possible for the school district as the associate principal and athletics and activities director at Greenfield High School, I've decided to step down as the head football coach.
"In the four years that I have served as the coach, the Hawks' football program has grown and improved, and the program is well-prepared for future success. I am proud of our accomplishments and I look forward to seeing the current players prosper on the field, in the classroom and in the community."
Otto will remain as the associate principal and athletics/activities director and the school district will begin seeking a football head coach, immediately.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield schools 'right-sizing' enrollment for smaller classes
- Greenfield restricts car sales at homes
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 9, 2014
- Equipment upgrades, Wi-Fi pleadged in sale of Milwaukee-area YMCAs
- Police warn couple of misuse of 911 after they argued with each other
- Greenfield mayor vetoes overflow lot for mosque
- City considers parking bans
- Whitnall will survey residents to help in some costly school project choices
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Greenfield children have new spot to play