Milwaukee Brewers catcher George Kottaras and 540 ESPN Milwaukee afternoon radio show hosts Homer and Thunder will be the special guests at the grand opening celebration of ATI Physical Therapy, 10724 W. Oklahoma Ave., West Allis, to be held from 3 to 7:30 p.m. June 20.
Kottaras will be available to sign autographs from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. ATI is the official physical therapy partner of the Milwaukee Brewers and the sponsor of the ATI Club at Miller Park.
Homer and Thunder will broadcast their show live from the clinic from 3 to 6 p.m.
The West Allis ATI clinic, which opened earlier this year, features research-based services in physical therapy, work conditioning/hardening and sports medicine. Founded in 1996, ATI now has 12 facilities in Wisconsin with locations in Greenfield, Kenosha, Mequon, Milwaukee's East Side, Milwaukee's Third Ward, New Berlin, Racine, Sheboygan, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, Whitefish Bay and West Allis.
ATI has been named "Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation" by Advance Rehab Magazine and has been awarded URAC Core Accreditation.
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Light poles, electric wires down after traffic accident in Greenfield
- Dan Jansen Family Festival to bring old favs, new fun to Greenfield
- Greenfield man facing possible charges after threatening women with loaded gun
- High speed pursuit in Greenfield ends in crash in Milwaukee
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016