A 44-year-old Greenfield man has been charged with five counts of possession of child pornography after he confessed to police he stored a couple of hundred videos.
Michael L. Munkacsy told police he is attracted to girls between 10 and 15 years old, according to a criminal complaint.
Police found out by tracking several videos from a file sharing network to Munkacsy's computer, court records show.
Munkacsy was charged with five counts although a police officer conducting a quick initial search found at least 12 videos on a hard drive, seized from Munkacsy's residence on W. Beloit Road on Feb. 7, of children engaging in sex, according to the complaint.
Munkacsy is facing up to 25 years in prison and $100,000 in fines for each of the five counts. He is scheduled for a preliminary hearing on Thursday.
- West Allis woman wins $50,000 in Powerball
- Whitnall gets new school district superintendent
- Parties in the sky coming to House of Harley in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- In brief: Police mystery, parks
- Crash kills Milwaukee man in Greenfield
- Things to do: Rummage sales, farmers market, clothing giveaway
- Whitnall names Lisa Olson superintendent of schools
- 84 South retail, multifamily development along Layton Avenue in Greenfield could add $115 million to tax base (3)
- Severe weather seminar scheduled in Greenfield