A 44-year-old Greenfield man has been charged with five counts of possession of child pornography after he confessed to police he stored a couple of hundred videos.
Michael L. Munkacsy told police he is attracted to girls between 10 and 15 years old, according to a criminal complaint.
Police found out by tracking several videos from a file sharing network to Munkacsy's computer, court records show.
Munkacsy was charged with five counts although a police officer conducting a quick initial search found at least 12 videos on a hard drive, seized from Munkacsy's residence on W. Beloit Road on Feb. 7, of children engaging in sex, according to the complaint.
Munkacsy is facing up to 25 years in prison and $100,000 in fines for each of the five counts. He is scheduled for a preliminary hearing on Thursday.
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- Greenfield unveils inaugural season for new Konkel Park amphitheater
- Greenfield to sell passes for residents not allowed to use dropoff
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- NOW's user submitted stories, photos will be discontinued in early August
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival (1)
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing (1)
- Community Calendar: July 14, 2016