A 44-year-old Greenfield man has been charged with five counts of possession of child pornography after he confessed to police he stored a couple of hundred videos.
Michael L. Munkacsy told police he is attracted to girls between 10 and 15 years old, according to a criminal complaint.
Police found out by tracking several videos from a file sharing network to Munkacsy's computer, court records show.
Munkacsy was charged with five counts although a police officer conducting a quick initial search found at least 12 videos on a hard drive, seized from Munkacsy's residence on W. Beloit Road on Feb. 7, of children engaging in sex, according to the complaint.
Munkacsy is facing up to 25 years in prison and $100,000 in fines for each of the five counts. He is scheduled for a preliminary hearing on Thursday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield man charged with sexual assault of a child in Tosa
- Greenfield's Naked Furniture to close April 30
- Greenfield Plan Commission mixed on idea of Goodwill opening on S. 76th St.
- Amphitheater offered for Konkel Park in Greenfield
- Greenfield School district to offer tax credits to seniors who work for district
- Stories concerning time to tick at Inspiration Studios
- Greenfield, Milwaukee County tussling over what to do with deteriorating Kulwicki Park
- Greenfield firefighter/paramedics good deed goes viral
- Sessions offered to public on Whitnall School District referendum questions
- Silver Sneakers help Greenfield seniors tip toe to fitness classes