The Downtown West Allis Business Improvement District is looking for ice carvers for its Dec. 3 Ice Block Sculpting Competition, which will be part of its annual Christmas on the Avenue.
Anyone at least 18 years old is eligible to participate on their own, in a team or with their families. Ice blocks will be located and carved at various locations along Greenfield Avenue. Judging and the awards ceremony will be at 4 p.m. in the City Hall courtyard.
The prize is $100 for each of the top three winners. To sign up or for more information, visit downtownwestallis.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Later secondary school start times explored in Greenfield; national group recommends 8:30 a.m. or la
- Whitnall High reaches ACT goal
- Greenfield schools take steps to improved education with teachers coaching teachers
- Greenfield mayor accepts ALS ice bucket challenge
- Medical group statement supports later Greenfield school start times
- Greenfield police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- Video: Whitnall launches districtwide iPad initiative
- Meijer gets early nod of approval in Greenfield
- Greenfield police note
- Greenfield police report 0804 to 0810