Residents of the West Allis-West Milwaukee School District who are interested in filling the seat on the School Board left vacant by the resignation of George Sotiros may apply until 4 p.m. July 13.
The appointee will serve until the 2013 April election.
School Board President Susan Stalewski is asking applicants to submit a written biography, including employment history and any involvement in local public schools.
Applications should be mailed to or dropped off at the Educational Administration Center, 1205 S. 70th St., 5th Floor, West Allis, WI, 53214, Attention: Susan Stalewski, board president.
Candidates may be called upon to meet with the board.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mother of 2, day care center director named to Greenfield School Board
- Greenfield police dispatch two coyotes reported as aggressive
- Making way for project, Layton Avenue Baptist Church has new location
- $2 Budget South Cinemas in Greenfield closes as of Monday, Nov. 23 (3)
- Whitnall participates in global education conference in Washington
- Draft ordinance to allow beekeeping in Greenfield clears health board
- Greenfield residents worried about coyotes get reassurance, advice (2)
- Rock band's message to students aimed at kicking pain out of bullying
- After incidents, Greenfield to hold info. meeting on coyote problem (1)
- WaterStone Bank has a Greenfield history wall that's a first for the banking chain.