A donor who wishes to remain anonymous has given $10,000 to the Greenfield High School football program.
Administrators are checking the Title 9 fairness requirements such as for girls athletics and other sports.
"It's really a hard area," said Superintendent Conrad Farner. The donation will definitely free up funds for other programs, he said.
"We'll make sure there's equity," he said.
- Greenfield to open amphitheater with proud marches, dancing, bands
- Greenfield Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- Man, 21, charged in fatal accident on 76th Street in Greenfield
- Video: Greenfield going full speed to become its own internet provider
- Road construction to loom large in Greenfield's Fourth of July bash
- Early morning fire destroys garage in Greenfield, spreads to house
- A new Layton Avenue Baptist Church is rising in Greenfield through skill and faith
- Greenfield Police reports: June 16, 2016
- Fire damages garage of Greenfield home
- Charcoal grill tips over, causes fire at Greenfield home (1)