I would like to submit a recommendation for Jim Palmar for alderman in Greenfield.
Jim has been a staple member of the Greenfield community. He is very proud of his city and enjoys being a loyal citizen of Greenfield. He spends time volunteering and has always been a hard worker.
Jim Palmar would not only be a fair and dedicated alderman, he would bring many strong characteristics to the position, including a friendly personality, good sense of humor and intelligence. He is also very knowledgeable of the history of Greenfield and would be a great aldermen to help make positive additions to better the city for the future.
For these reasons and others, I would highly recommend him.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield School Board might use sale proceeds to possibly improve middle school
- Additional sessions on $29.4 million Whitnall school referendum set
- In brief: Child enticement
- Greenfield man charged with sexual assault of a child in Tosa
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 19, 2015 issue
- Greenfield's Naked Furniture to close April 30
- Amphitheater offered for Konkel Park in Greenfield
- Greenfield Plan Commission clears Chapman project, Meijer for hearings
- Greenfield Plan Commission mixed on idea of Goodwill opening on S. 76th St.