Whitnall preparing to distribute nearly 1,400 iPads across district
Whitnall High in first year of program; middle school in second
The Whitnall School District is preparing to issue 830 iPad Mini tablets to its High School students in the first of a multi-year program to integrate one-to-one online technology with its students and staff. Whitnall will issue an additional 540 iPads to its Middle School students who are in the second year of the integration, which now replaces textbooks with online content only for several classes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Neighbors west of proposed Greenfield Meijers fear more traffic
- Action on Greenfield request to take over Kulwicki Park's care delayed
- With video tour, photos: Whitnall nears $29.4 million facilities referendum
- Whitnall School Board incumbents face a 23-year-old challenger
- Waukesha bicycle shop Cyclesmith closes its doors
- 'Plaza Suite' being staged at Greenfield High School
- West Allis police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Man injures cop while fleeing drug investigation