Greenfield police are searching for two suspects who stole multiple cartons of cigarettes during a gas station burglary earlier this month.
According to the police report:
Two unknown males broke into Speedway, 3390 W. Loomis Road, by prying open a door on the northeast side of the business.
Once inside, the suspects filled a round garbage can with 30 to 50 cartons of Newport and Marlboro cigarettes and an unknown number of cigars. The suspects then left the business and threw the can over a fence leading to an alley, where a car was waiting for them.
The suspects were inside the business for only about 20 seconds, according to the police.
No suspect or vehicle description was available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield Board of Health to consider allowing beekeeping
- Greenfield restaurant chases dollars for homeless pets
- Greenfield police report: May 7, 2015 issue
- West Allis police report: May 7, 2015 issue
- Greenfield Farmers Market expanding with crafts
- W.A and Greenfield offer summer fun times
- Whitnall School District facilities panel to be 7 to 13 members
- Antiques mall could open in former Greenfield News & Hobby location (1)
- Glendale tennis courts to be transformed into futsal courts
- Pepper spray used at Greenfield grocery store (2)