Greenfield police are searching for two suspects who stole multiple cartons of cigarettes during a gas station burglary earlier this month.
According to the police report:
Two unknown males broke into Speedway, 3390 W. Loomis Road, by prying open a door on the northeast side of the business.
Once inside, the suspects filled a round garbage can with 30 to 50 cartons of Newport and Marlboro cigarettes and an unknown number of cigars. The suspects then left the business and threw the can over a fence leading to an alley, where a car was waiting for them.
The suspects were inside the business for only about 20 seconds, according to the police.
No suspect or vehicle description was available.
- Greenfield to sell passes for residents not allowed to use drop-off
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival (1)
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing (1)
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings
- Greenfield to open amphitheater with proud marches, dancing, bands