An employee at Jens Beverage, 4312 W. Howard Ave., called 911 to report an older man had just defecated in the business' parking lot at 6:10 p.m. Dec. 3.
The employee told the police officer an older gentleman with a walker came into the store and asked to use the restroom.
After the employee informed the man that the store does not allow anybody to use their restrooms, the man explained that he could not hold it any longer and asked for some toilet paper.
After the employee refused to give him toilet paper, the man walked outside, defecated in the garbage can, and then left the lot in a car.
Police attempted to make contact with the registered owner of the car but were unsuccessful.
The employee decided not to pursue any charges against the man.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis police report: June 18, 2015 issue
- Greenfield reschedules hearing on proposed Goodwill on 76th Street
- Whitnall School District facilities advisory committee taking shape
- West Allis police report: June 11, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: June 11, 2015 issue
- Greenfield principal resigning to go to Kettle Moraine schools (1)
- All of Greenfield reading same book on being a civil society
- Greenfield's Loomis Crossing project could reignite under new taxing district
- Greenfield take step toward creating a city center
- Arrests, citations up during 2015 JansenFest