An employee at Jens Beverage, 4312 W. Howard Ave., called 911 to report an older man had just defecated in the business' parking lot at 6:10 p.m. Dec. 3.
The employee told the police officer an older gentleman with a walker came into the store and asked to use the restroom.
After the employee informed the man that the store does not allow anybody to use their restrooms, the man explained that he could not hold it any longer and asked for some toilet paper.
After the employee refused to give him toilet paper, the man walked outside, defecated in the garbage can, and then left the lot in a car.
Police attempted to make contact with the registered owner of the car but were unsuccessful.
The employee decided not to pursue any charges against the man.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall-rooted Saturday Detention has schooled itself musically
- Greenfield Common Council allows 33 homes to not hook up to city water
- Not all are happy with Greenfield's plan to build a network of sidewalks
- mw_go_police report_0724
- Vehicle stolen in Franklin used in Greenfield carjacking
- Finale on 4th was not so grand
- Greenfield schools heighten security
- Well owners will not dry up
- Greenfield police report 0630 to 0706