An employee at Jens Beverage, 4312 W. Howard Ave., called 911 to report an older man had just defecated in the business' parking lot at 6:10 p.m. Dec. 3.
The employee told the police officer an older gentleman with a walker came into the store and asked to use the restroom.
After the employee informed the man that the store does not allow anybody to use their restrooms, the man explained that he could not hold it any longer and asked for some toilet paper.
After the employee refused to give him toilet paper, the man walked outside, defecated in the garbage can, and then left the lot in a car.
Police attempted to make contact with the registered owner of the car but were unsuccessful.
The employee decided not to pursue any charges against the man.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Former Chapman School in Greenfield now fully demolished
- Video: Bucks' Rim Rockers rock Whitnall HS
- Greenfield park on list of parks not protected from unilateral sale
- Greenfield police take innovative approach to curbing heroin addiction (2)
- Greenfield resident robbed on his doorstep
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 28, 2016 (1)
- St. John the Evangelist School to host two open house events
- Greenfield officials clear way for condo project, Chapman development
- Greenfield approves beekeeping measure
- Greenfield development not harmed by loss of nearby medical building