An employee at Jens Beverage, 4312 W. Howard Ave., called 911 to report an older man had just defecated in the business' parking lot at 6:10 p.m. Dec. 3.
The employee told the police officer an older gentleman with a walker came into the store and asked to use the restroom.
After the employee informed the man that the store does not allow anybody to use their restrooms, the man explained that he could not hold it any longer and asked for some toilet paper.
After the employee refused to give him toilet paper, the man walked outside, defecated in the garbage can, and then left the lot in a car.
Police attempted to make contact with the registered owner of the car but were unsuccessful.
The employee decided not to pursue any charges against the man.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield School Board to fill vacancy by appointment
- Little Free Library in Greenfield gift of love — twice
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Amphitheater plan in Greenfield moves along with help of impact fees
- Attendant to oversee Greenfield solid waste drop-off site (2)
- Ditch won't stop $150 million proposed commercial, residential project in Greenfield
- Partnership buys Barnes & Noble Center in Greenfield
- Ordinance allowing beekeeping to be drafted in Greenfield
- Proposed Greenfield lease of Kulwicki Park not considered Tuesday
- Budget says Greenfield school operations to cost less