Police were called about a woman driving an unlicensed scooter on the wrong side of the street while walking a dog, but police were unable to find her March 7.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A resident called police dispatch to report a woman was driving an unlicensed scooter on the wrong side of the street while walking a dog on a leash in the 10300 block of West Howard Avenue at 2:50 p.m. March 7.
The caller told dispatch that not only should the woman not be riding in the road with an unlicensed scooter, but also she is making the dog run alongside her so fast it doesn't have time to stop and urinate.
The caller said the woman does this every day.
Police were unable to locate the woman when they responded.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- National Night Out to be celebrated in Greenfield on Aug. 5
- No more waiting lists for child care at Greenfield schools
- Greenfield schools strive to meet tougher nutrition requirements
- Whitnall-rooted Saturday Detention has schooled itself musically
- Greenfield Common Council allows 33 homes to not hook up to city water
- Not all are happy with Greenfield's plan to build a network of sidewalks
- mw_go_police report_0724
- Vehicle stolen in Franklin used in Greenfield carjacking
- Finale on 4th was not so grand