Police were called about a woman driving an unlicensed scooter on the wrong side of the street while walking a dog, but police were unable to find her March 7.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A resident called police dispatch to report a woman was driving an unlicensed scooter on the wrong side of the street while walking a dog on a leash in the 10300 block of West Howard Avenue at 2:50 p.m. March 7.
The caller told dispatch that not only should the woman not be riding in the road with an unlicensed scooter, but also she is making the dog run alongside her so fast it doesn't have time to stop and urinate.
The caller said the woman does this every day.
Police were unable to locate the woman when they responded.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield man charged with sexual assault of a child in Tosa
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 19, 2015 issue
- Greenfield's Naked Furniture to close April 30
- Amphitheater offered for Konkel Park in Greenfield
- Greenfield Plan Commission clears Chapman project, Meijer for hearings
- Greenfield Plan Commission mixed on idea of Goodwill opening on S. 76th St.
- Stories concerning time to tick at Inspiration Studios
- Greenfield School district to offer tax credits to seniors who work for district
- Sessions offered to public on Whitnall School District referendum questions