Police were called about a woman driving an unlicensed scooter on the wrong side of the street while walking a dog, but police were unable to find her March 7.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A resident called police dispatch to report a woman was driving an unlicensed scooter on the wrong side of the street while walking a dog on a leash in the 10300 block of West Howard Avenue at 2:50 p.m. March 7.
The caller told dispatch that not only should the woman not be riding in the road with an unlicensed scooter, but also she is making the dog run alongside her so fast it doesn't have time to stop and urinate.
The caller said the woman does this every day.
Police were unable to locate the woman when they responded.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Major Layton Avenue development in Greenfield rolls forward (1)
- The project SHOW has chosen to sample Greenfield as part of its statewide survey that has been going
- Whitnall School Board chooses facilities advisory committee
- Construction starts for church, community center in Greenfield
- Police release ID of man killed in gunfire
- Greenfield officer involved in shooting
- Greenfield puts restaurant, grocery health inspections online
- New Whitnall Middle School principal is familiar face
- Public being asked about proposed Highway 100 changes in Greenfield
- Greenfield police investigating armed robbery in parking lot