Police were called about a woman driving an unlicensed scooter on the wrong side of the street while walking a dog, but police were unable to find her March 7.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A resident called police dispatch to report a woman was driving an unlicensed scooter on the wrong side of the street while walking a dog on a leash in the 10300 block of West Howard Avenue at 2:50 p.m. March 7.
The caller told dispatch that not only should the woman not be riding in the road with an unlicensed scooter, but also she is making the dog run alongside her so fast it doesn't have time to stop and urinate.
The caller said the woman does this every day.
Police were unable to locate the woman when they responded.
- Man, 21, charged in fatal accident on 76th Street in Greenfield
- Video: Greenfield going full speed to become its own internet provider
- Road construction to loom large in Greenfield's Fourth of July bash
- Early morning fire destroys garage in Greenfield, spreads to house
- A new Layton Avenue Baptist Church is rising in Greenfield through skill and faith
- Greenfield Police reports: June 16, 2016
- Fire damages garage of Greenfield home
- Charcoal grill tips over, causes fire at Greenfield home (1)
- Thieves hit Greenfield liquor store twice in a week, injure clerk
- Greenfield Police report: June 9, 2016