Police were called about a woman driving an unlicensed scooter on the wrong side of the street while walking a dog, but police were unable to find her March 7.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A resident called police dispatch to report a woman was driving an unlicensed scooter on the wrong side of the street while walking a dog on a leash in the 10300 block of West Howard Avenue at 2:50 p.m. March 7.
The caller told dispatch that not only should the woman not be riding in the road with an unlicensed scooter, but also she is making the dog run alongside her so fast it doesn't have time to stop and urinate.
The caller said the woman does this every day.
Police were unable to locate the woman when they responded.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield council approves 2015 budget after no one speaks at hearing
- Video: Verlo stack of 18 mattresses declared a world record by Guinness
- Verlo customers can use beacon iPad to find products
- Low registrations cause drug, alcohol program postponement at Whitnall
- Charity maintains 'legend' of former Whitnall student
- Greenfield crosses big Loomis threshold with chosen developer
- Greenfield tries enhancing safety in 2015 city budget
- Greenfield police report: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Greenfield police notes: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Greenfield ups emergency preparedness