A man called police to report he was run over by a driver near 76th Street and Layton Avenue about 1:55 p.m. Feb. 27.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The man called police to report he was run over by a driver near Red Lobster on 76th Street and Layton Avenue at about 1:55 p.m. Feb. 27.
The man said he had to walk around a black truck that was parked over the sidewalk, and some angry words were exchanged between him and the driver before the driver ran over him.
The man said he then started walking toward the bus stop when the truck drove past him and the female passenger threw snow at him. The vehicle was last seen traveling northbound on 76th Street.
The report did not state what type of injuries the man suffered; he was taken to West Allis Memorial Hospital by Greenfield Fire and Rescue.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mother of 2, day care center director named to Greenfield School Board
- Greenfield police dispatch two coyotes reported as aggressive
- Making way for project, Layton Avenue Baptist Church has new location
- $2 Budget South Cinemas in Greenfield closes as of Monday, Nov. 23 (3)
- Whitnall participates in global education conference in Washington
- Draft ordinance to allow beekeeping in Greenfield clears health board
- Greenfield residents worried about coyotes get reassurance, advice (2)
- Rock band's message to students aimed at kicking pain out of bullying
- After incidents, Greenfield to hold info. meeting on coyote problem (1)
- WaterStone Bank has a Greenfield history wall that's a first for the banking chain.