A man called police to report he was run over by a driver near 76th Street and Layton Avenue about 1:55 p.m. Feb. 27.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The man called police to report he was run over by a driver near Red Lobster on 76th Street and Layton Avenue at about 1:55 p.m. Feb. 27.
The man said he had to walk around a black truck that was parked over the sidewalk, and some angry words were exchanged between him and the driver before the driver ran over him.
The man said he then started walking toward the bus stop when the truck drove past him and the female passenger threw snow at him. The vehicle was last seen traveling northbound on 76th Street.
The report did not state what type of injuries the man suffered; he was taken to West Allis Memorial Hospital by Greenfield Fire and Rescue.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Later secondary school start times explored in Greenfield; national group recommends 8:30 a.m. or la
- Whitnall High reaches ACT goal
- Greenfield schools take steps to improved education with teachers coaching teachers
- Greenfield mayor accepts ALS ice bucket challenge
- Medical group statement supports later Greenfield school start times
- Greenfield police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- Video: Whitnall launches districtwide iPad initiative
- Meijer gets early nod of approval in Greenfield
- Greenfield police note
- Greenfield police report 0804 to 0810