A man called police to report he was run over by a driver near 76th Street and Layton Avenue about 1:55 p.m. Feb. 27.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The man called police to report he was run over by a driver near Red Lobster on 76th Street and Layton Avenue at about 1:55 p.m. Feb. 27.
The man said he had to walk around a black truck that was parked over the sidewalk, and some angry words were exchanged between him and the driver before the driver ran over him.
The man said he then started walking toward the bus stop when the truck drove past him and the female passenger threw snow at him. The vehicle was last seen traveling northbound on 76th Street.
The report did not state what type of injuries the man suffered; he was taken to West Allis Memorial Hospital by Greenfield Fire and Rescue.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- $1.6 million in new taxes could come to Greenfield city and schools (1)
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Major Layton Avenue development in Greenfield rolls forward (1)
- The project SHOW has chosen to sample Greenfield as part of its statewide survey that has been going
- Whitnall School Board chooses facilities advisory committee
- Construction starts for church, community center in Greenfield
- Police release ID of man killed in gunfire
- Greenfield officer involved in shooting
- Greenfield puts restaurant, grocery health inspections online
- New Whitnall Middle School principal is familiar face