A man called police to report he was run over by a driver near 76th Street and Layton Avenue about 1:55 p.m. Feb. 27.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The man called police to report he was run over by a driver near Red Lobster on 76th Street and Layton Avenue at about 1:55 p.m. Feb. 27.
The man said he had to walk around a black truck that was parked over the sidewalk, and some angry words were exchanged between him and the driver before the driver ran over him.
The man said he then started walking toward the bus stop when the truck drove past him and the female passenger threw snow at him. The vehicle was last seen traveling northbound on 76th Street.
The report did not state what type of injuries the man suffered; he was taken to West Allis Memorial Hospital by Greenfield Fire and Rescue.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police called when man urinates himself while sleeping in movie theater
- Al-Huda mosque's parking lot in Greenfield under scrutiny; neighbors do not want it to expand
- Greenfield lets gravel parking lot for mosque stay for now
- New investment pleases Greenfield officials; remodeled auto and mattress shops approved by city
- Greenfield police report: September 11, 2014
- Drainage might sink overflow mosque parking in Greenfield
- Time constraints delay Greenfield consideration of Meijers super store
- Whitnall hosts another block party
- Greenfield police report: September 4, 2014
- Greenfield School Board approves $23 million tax levy