Police are seeking a man who fired a handgun during a robbery at a Greenfield gas station on Saturday evening, May 10.
According to the police log:
Greenfield police responded to Ken's Shell, 5909 S. 27th St., after multiple 911 callers reported a man with a gun had just robbed the business at about 10:55 p.m.
The suspect was described as a black male wearing a blue hoodie, a ski mask, blue jeans with two large holes on the back of the legs, white tennis shoes and was carrying a backpack. According to an employee, the suspect fired a shot while exiting the business.
A customer who witnessed the robbery told police he took the keys out of a vehicle that was left running in the lot, and the suspect was seen fleeing the area on foot.
Police recovered one bullet casing from the business and the investigation is ongoing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 23, 2014
- Hales Corners Eagle Scout's signs point the way at Whitnall Park
- A mother talks of her loss to heroin
- Whitnall High School performs Shakespeare classic with a flare
- Greenfield man charged as part of prescription fraud ring
- Greenfield schools 'right-sizing' enrollment for smaller classes
- Greenfield restricts car sales at homes
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 9, 2014
- Equipment upgrades, Wi-Fi pleadged in sale of Milwaukee-area YMCAs
- Police warn couple of misuse of 911 after they argued with each other