Police are seeking a man who fired a handgun during a robbery at a Greenfield gas station on Saturday evening, May 10.
According to the police log:
Greenfield police responded to Ken's Shell, 5909 S. 27th St., after multiple 911 callers reported a man with a gun had just robbed the business at about 10:55 p.m.
The suspect was described as a black male wearing a blue hoodie, a ski mask, blue jeans with two large holes on the back of the legs, white tennis shoes and was carrying a backpack. According to an employee, the suspect fired a shot while exiting the business.
A customer who witnessed the robbery told police he took the keys out of a vehicle that was left running in the lot, and the suspect was seen fleeing the area on foot.
Police recovered one bullet casing from the business and the investigation is ongoing.
- Whitnall gets new school district superintendent
- Crash kills Milwaukee man in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Parties in the sky coming to House of Harley in Greenfield
- Whitnall names Lisa Olson superintendent of schools
- Severe weather seminar scheduled in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016
- Greenfield News and Notes: April 21
- 84 South retail, multifamily development along Layton Avenue in Greenfield could add $115 million to tax base (3)
- Campus news: April 14, 2016