Whitnall math teacher earns Herb Kohl Fellowship
Greenfield - Whitnall High School math teacher Aaron Bieniek has been selected as a recipient of the Herb Kohl Foundation Fellowship.
U.S. Sen. Kohl gave her the award at a luncheon at Greendale High School. Bieniek and the school received a $1,000 grant as part of the recognition.
Recipients are chosen for leadership and service and the ability to motivate others and inspire a love of learning in students.
Bieniek has spent his entire 11-year teaching career in the Whitnall School District.
- Fresh Thyme Farmers Market coming to 84 South development in Greenfield
- In brief: Reward, state fair deals
- In brief: Police mystery, parks
- In brief: Video contest, cinemas to be razed
- In brief: Whitnall focus group
- In Brief: Dangers, recognition.
- West Allis to hold public hearing for proposed Chick-fil-A restaurant on Highway 100
- News & Notes: April 3
- News & Notes: March 18
- News & Notes: March 11
- News & Notes: March 4
- News & Notes: Feb. 25
- News & Notes: Feb. 18
- News & Notes: Feb. 11
- News & Notes: Feb. 4
- News & Notes: Jan. 28
- News & Notes: Jan. 21