The Greenfield Health Department, inside City Hall at 7325 W. Forest Home Ave., has announced three H1N1 vaccination clinics for January.
The clinics will be held from 2 to 5 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 7, and Wednesdays, Jan. 13 and Jan. 27. The free vaccination is available to anyone.
For information, call the Health Department at (414) 329-5275.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police investigating armed robbery in parking lot
- Goodwill drops bid to open on 76th Street in Greenfield (1)
- Greenfield faces uphill battle to acquire Kulwicki Park
- Greenfield denies Goodwill store but maybe not for long
- Greenfield Community Youth Theater to debut
- Greenfield police report: July 16
- Major development in Greenfield hits snag (1)
- New St. Vincent de Paul store in Greenfield receives blessing
- Whitnall Middle School principal moves on to Stone Bank School
- Greenfield ready to move ahead with Kulwicki Park maintenance