The Greenfield Health Department, inside City Hall at 7325 W. Forest Home Ave., has announced three H1N1 vaccination clinics for January.
The clinics will be held from 2 to 5 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 7, and Wednesdays, Jan. 13 and Jan. 27. The free vaccination is available to anyone.
For information, call the Health Department at (414) 329-5275.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Help-plan for Kulwicki Park going back to county with ICC endorsement
- Greenfield panel gives Good Will a cold shoulder (1)
- Animal blood bank in Greenfield needs more dog and cat donors to keep all pets healthy
- Greenfield vet clinic calls for blood donations from dogs
- Whitnall ponders: What's next? Moving on in the face of failed referendum
- Gadgets don't stay broken at this shop
- Whitnall School Board to form facilities task force
- Whitnall school referendums voted down (5)