The Greenfield Health Department, inside City Hall at 7325 W. Forest Home Ave., has announced three H1N1 vaccination clinics for January.
The clinics will be held from 2 to 5 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 7, and Wednesdays, Jan. 13 and Jan. 27. The free vaccination is available to anyone.
For information, call the Health Department at (414) 329-5275.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 'Mount Stallis' rises in West Allis
- Police warn man after he enters woman's vehicle, tries to kiss her
- Whitnall approves coaching program
- Whitnall's production of 'Grease' nominated for 24 Tommy Awards
- Greenfield elederly home project advances to Common Council
- Police Report: April 15
- WKCE exam yields different results