The Greenfield Health Department, inside City Hall at 7325 W. Forest Home Ave., has announced three H1N1 vaccination clinics for January.
The clinics will be held from 2 to 5 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 7, and Wednesdays, Jan. 13 and Jan. 27. The free vaccination is available to anyone.
For information, call the Health Department at (414) 329-5275.
- Whitnall gets new school district superintendent
- Crash kills Milwaukee man in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Parties in the sky coming to House of Harley in Greenfield
- Whitnall names Lisa Olson superintendent of schools
- Severe weather seminar scheduled in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016
- Greenfield News and Notes: April 21
- 84 South retail, multifamily development along Layton Avenue in Greenfield could add $115 million to tax base (3)
- Campus news: April 14, 2016