The Greenfield Health Department, inside City Hall at 7325 W. Forest Home Ave., has announced three H1N1 vaccination clinics for January.
The clinics will be held from 2 to 5 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 7, and Wednesdays, Jan. 13 and Jan. 27. The free vaccination is available to anyone.
For information, call the Health Department at (414) 329-5275.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall drama tapped for Tommy Awards
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon looks to bring duckpin bowling to Wauwatosa
- Elmbrook Humane Society seeking help, foster homes
- West Allis police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Neighbors west of proposed Greenfield Meijer store fear more traffic
- Action on Greenfield request to take over Kulwicki Park's care delayed
- With video tour, photos: Whitnall nears $29.4 million facilities referendum
- Whitnall School Board incumbents face a 23-year-old challenger (3)
- Waukesha bicycle shop Cyclesmith closes its doors