As we approach this joyous season, it has been such a pleasure to reflect and watch as Greenfield grows and progresses.
I'm extremely proud of our Greenfield residents who had the foresight and fortitude to vote for the building projects currently taking shape in our city.
In the very near future we will point with pride to our new Greenfield High School, our new and expanded library, our ever-evolving Konkel Park and the new law enforcement center - knowing we, as a community, banded together to make our community one of the very best.
We can smile knowing our old library will not be a loss as we renovate this already-paid-for building into a valuable community center rather than paying rent on other facilities for city functions.
We have become a very progressive city since all of these improvements and additions, which will last for years to come.
I am grateful and appreciative to know so many of you wonderful people personally, and I thank you for your commitment to Greenfield. With that thought in mind, my wife Beverly and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a healthy happy New Year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield starts review of proposed 2016 city budget
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Greenfield School Board to fill vacancy by appointment
- Little Free Library in Greenfield gift of love — twice
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Amphitheater plan in Greenfield moves along with help of impact fees
- Attendant to oversee Greenfield solid waste drop-off site (2)
- Ditch won't stop $150 million proposed commercial, residential project in Greenfield
- Partnership buys Barnes & Noble Center in Greenfield
- Ordinance allowing beekeeping to be drafted in Greenfield