As we approach this joyous season, it has been such a pleasure to reflect and watch as Greenfield grows and progresses.
I'm extremely proud of our Greenfield residents who had the foresight and fortitude to vote for the building projects currently taking shape in our city.
In the very near future we will point with pride to our new Greenfield High School, our new and expanded library, our ever-evolving Konkel Park and the new law enforcement center - knowing we, as a community, banded together to make our community one of the very best.
We can smile knowing our old library will not be a loss as we renovate this already-paid-for building into a valuable community center rather than paying rent on other facilities for city functions.
We have become a very progressive city since all of these improvements and additions, which will last for years to come.
I am grateful and appreciative to know so many of you wonderful people personally, and I thank you for your commitment to Greenfield. With that thought in mind, my wife Beverly and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a healthy happy New Year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Later secondary school start times explored in Greenfield; national group recommends 8:30 a.m. or la
- Whitnall High reaches ACT goal
- Greenfield schools take steps to improved education with teachers coaching teachers
- Greenfield mayor accepts ALS challenge
- Medical group statement supports later Greenfield school start times
- Greenfield police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- Video: Whitnall launches districtwide iPad initiative
- Meijer gets early nod of approval in Greenfield
- Greenfield police note
- Greenfield police report 0804 to 0810