As we approach this joyous season, it has been such a pleasure to reflect and watch as Greenfield grows and progresses.
I'm extremely proud of our Greenfield residents who had the foresight and fortitude to vote for the building projects currently taking shape in our city.
In the very near future we will point with pride to our new Greenfield High School, our new and expanded library, our ever-evolving Konkel Park and the new law enforcement center - knowing we, as a community, banded together to make our community one of the very best.
We can smile knowing our old library will not be a loss as we renovate this already-paid-for building into a valuable community center rather than paying rent on other facilities for city functions.
We have become a very progressive city since all of these improvements and additions, which will last for years to come.
I am grateful and appreciative to know so many of you wonderful people personally, and I thank you for your commitment to Greenfield. With that thought in mind, my wife Beverly and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a healthy happy New Year.
- Greenfield to open amphitheater with proud marches, dancing, bands
- Greenfield Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- Man, 21, charged in fatal accident on 76th Street in Greenfield
- Video: Greenfield going full speed to become its own internet provider (1)
- Road construction to loom large in Greenfield's Fourth of July bash
- Early morning fire destroys garage in Greenfield, spreads to house
- A new Layton Avenue Baptist Church is rising in Greenfield through skill and faith
- Greenfield Police reports: June 16, 2016
- Fire damages garage of Greenfield home
- Charcoal grill tips over, causes fire at Greenfield home (1)