Bethesda Lutheran Communities will open its 23rd thrift shop on Saturday at 5317 S. 108th St. in Hales Corners.
The 15,000-square-foot store began accepting donations Nov. 16. All proceeds benefit Bethseda's offerings of services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
For information on volunteer opportunities, call (800) 383-8743, Ext. 3531.
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing (1)
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings
- Greenfield to open amphitheater with proud marches, dancing, bands
- Greenfield Police blotter: June 30, 2016