Bethesda Lutheran Communities will open its 23rd thrift shop on Saturday at 5317 S. 108th St. in Hales Corners.
The 15,000-square-foot store began accepting donations Nov. 16. All proceeds benefit Bethseda's offerings of services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
For information on volunteer opportunities, call (800) 383-8743, Ext. 3531.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- No more waiting lists for child care at Greenfield schools
- Greenfield schools strive to meet tougher nutrition requirements
- Whitnall-rooted Saturday Detention has schooled itself musically
- Greenfield Common Council allows 33 homes to not hook up to city water
- Not all are happy with Greenfield's plan to build a network of sidewalks
- mw_go_police report_0724
- Vehicle stolen in Franklin used in Greenfield carjacking
- Finale on 4th was not so grand
- Greenfield schools heighten security