Bethesda Lutheran Communities will open its 23rd thrift shop on Saturday at 5317 S. 108th St. in Hales Corners.
The 15,000-square-foot store began accepting donations Nov. 16. All proceeds benefit Bethseda's offerings of services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
For information on volunteer opportunities, call (800) 383-8743, Ext. 3531.
- Dan Jansen Family Festival to bring old favs, new fun to Greenfield
- Greenfield man facing possible charges after threatening women with loaded gun
- High speed pursuit in Greenfield ends in crash in Milwaukee
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016
- $26 million upgrade for Greenfield schools ready to go forward (1)
- Greenfield residents react to scaled-down Edgerton Avenue project (1)