City considers worthwhile program for worthless checks
West Allis - The West Allis Police Department, along with the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office and Financial Crimes Services, has implemented a new Worthless Check Division Program.
The program is designed to assist Milwaukee County businesses and residents in recovering from bad checks - including non-sufficient funds, stop-payment and account-closed checks - issued for goods and services.
A presentation on the initiative will be held at 11 a.m. Aug. 20 at the West Allis Municipal Court, 11301 W. Lincoln Ave. For information, call (414) 302-8091.
- In brief: Police mystery, parks
- In brief: Video contest, cinemas to be razed
- In brief: Whitnall focus group
- In Brief: Dangers, recognition.
- West Allis to hold public hearing for proposed Chick-fil-A restaurant on Highway 100
- News & Notes: April 3
- News & Notes: March 18
- News & Notes: March 11
- News & Notes: March 4
- News & Notes: Feb. 25
- News & Notes: Feb. 18
- News & Notes: Feb. 11
- News & Notes: Feb. 4
- News & Notes: Jan. 28
- News & Notes: Jan. 21
- News & Notes: Jan. 14
- News & Notes: Jan. 7