The Prime Quarter restaurant in Highway 100 in Greenfield will close Thursday, April 30, to make way for an expansion of Schlossman's Honda City. Read more in Shop Talk.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield Board of Health to consider allowing beekeeping
- Greenfield restaurant chases dollars for homeless pets
- Greenfield police report: May 7, 2015 issue
- West Allis police report: May 7, 2015 issue
- Greenfield Farmers Market expanding with crafts
- W.A and Greenfield offer summer fun times
- Whitnall School District facilities panel to be 7 to 13 members
- Antiques mall could open in former Greenfield News & Hobby location (1)
- Glendale tennis courts to be transformed into futsal courts
- Pepper spray used at Greenfield grocery store (2)