I would like to offer my sincere thanks to the citizens of Greenfield who supported my candidacy for School Board.
Even though I fell short in my effort, gaining more than 18 percent of the vote and missing the final open seat by less than 200 votes was encouraging. For me personally, having this opportunity was a privilege and a very positive experience. Thanks to all!
We have countless reasons to be proud of our students, staff and schools in Greenfield. But, make no mistake, there are major challenges on the horizon. During these challenging economic times, we need leaders who can make tough decisions, yet keep the best interests of the residents of Greenfield and the school district in mind.
Greenfield is very lucky to have elected two quality leaders, Rick Moze and Julie Rome, to represent us on the School Board. I have no doubt that Mr. Moze and Mrs. Rome will make a positive difference. In addition to their passion for education, they will add fresh energy and enthusiasm.
- The Ridge Church in Greenfield offers church in your jammies
- Greenfield Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Whitnall gets new school district superintendent
- Crash kills Milwaukee man in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Parties in the sky coming to House of Harley in Greenfield
- Whitnall names Lisa Olson superintendent of schools
- Severe weather seminar scheduled in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016
- Greenfield News and Notes: April 21