I would like to offer my sincere thanks to the citizens of Greenfield who supported my candidacy for School Board.
Even though I fell short in my effort, gaining more than 18 percent of the vote and missing the final open seat by less than 200 votes was encouraging. For me personally, having this opportunity was a privilege and a very positive experience. Thanks to all!
We have countless reasons to be proud of our students, staff and schools in Greenfield. But, make no mistake, there are major challenges on the horizon. During these challenging economic times, we need leaders who can make tough decisions, yet keep the best interests of the residents of Greenfield and the school district in mind.
Greenfield is very lucky to have elected two quality leaders, Rick Moze and Julie Rome, to represent us on the School Board. I have no doubt that Mr. Moze and Mrs. Rome will make a positive difference. In addition to their passion for education, they will add fresh energy and enthusiasm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and Notes
- Greenfield and West Allis plan Memorials for the Day
- Jansen Fest fills another holiday weekend in Greenfield
- Police Report: May 21
- Cheap I-94 route expensive for West Allis, officials say
- Groundbreaking set for Greenfield Farmers Market
- New Greenfield Farmers Market seeks helping hands
- News & Notes: May 14
- Greenfield Library may be more forgiving when items return damaged
- Police Report: May 14