I would like to offer my sincere thanks to the citizens of Greenfield who supported my candidacy for School Board.
Even though I fell short in my effort, gaining more than 18 percent of the vote and missing the final open seat by less than 200 votes was encouraging. For me personally, having this opportunity was a privilege and a very positive experience. Thanks to all!
We have countless reasons to be proud of our students, staff and schools in Greenfield. But, make no mistake, there are major challenges on the horizon. During these challenging economic times, we need leaders who can make tough decisions, yet keep the best interests of the residents of Greenfield and the school district in mind.
Greenfield is very lucky to have elected two quality leaders, Rick Moze and Julie Rome, to represent us on the School Board. I have no doubt that Mr. Moze and Mrs. Rome will make a positive difference. In addition to their passion for education, they will add fresh energy and enthusiasm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall three-term incumbent won't seek re-election
- News & Notes: Dec. 3
- AT&T's cell tower plan topples for now in Greenfield
- Man tries to scam Greenfield business by claiming to be from We Energies
- Greenfield election filings spark interesting challenge
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- Cell tower won't be built in Greenfield residential neighborhood
- News & Notes: Nov. 26
- Laser tag enthusiast sets his sights on Greenfield site
- Police Report: Nov. 26