I would like to offer my sincere thanks to the citizens of Greenfield who supported my candidacy for School Board.
Even though I fell short in my effort, gaining more than 18 percent of the vote and missing the final open seat by less than 200 votes was encouraging. For me personally, having this opportunity was a privilege and a very positive experience. Thanks to all!
We have countless reasons to be proud of our students, staff and schools in Greenfield. But, make no mistake, there are major challenges on the horizon. During these challenging economic times, we need leaders who can make tough decisions, yet keep the best interests of the residents of Greenfield and the school district in mind.
Greenfield is very lucky to have elected two quality leaders, Rick Moze and Julie Rome, to represent us on the School Board. I have no doubt that Mr. Moze and Mrs. Rome will make a positive difference. In addition to their passion for education, they will add fresh energy and enthusiasm.
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Light poles, electric wires down after traffic accident in Greenfield
- Dan Jansen Family Festival to bring old favs, new fun to Greenfield
- Greenfield man facing possible charges after threatening women with loaded gun
- High speed pursuit in Greenfield ends in crash in Milwaukee
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016