I am running for re-election for the Board of Education, because I strongly believe in the value of a great education. I am committed to the kids, staff and taxpayers of Greenfield.
As a homeowner and taxpayer, I will continue to work diligently to balance the needs of students while being sensitive to residents' ability to pay, especially in our tough economic time.
As a mother of two children in the school district, I have an interest in ensuring students have effective teachers and quality programs.
Please feel free to contact me at (414) 281-9782 or Disneyrome@gmail.com. I would appreciate your vote on Tuesday, April 7.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield schools 'right-sizing' enrollment for smaller classes
- Greenfield restricts car sales at homes
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 9, 2014
- Equipment upgrades, Wi-Fi pleadged in sale of Milwaukee-area YMCAs
- Police warn couple of misuse of 911 after they argued with each other
- Greenfield mayor vetoes overflow lot for mosque
- City considers parking bans
- Whitnall will survey residents to help in some costly school project choices
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Greenfield children have new spot to play