I am running for re-election for the Board of Education, because I strongly believe in the value of a great education. I am committed to the kids, staff and taxpayers of Greenfield.
As a homeowner and taxpayer, I will continue to work diligently to balance the needs of students while being sensitive to residents' ability to pay, especially in our tough economic time.
As a mother of two children in the school district, I have an interest in ensuring students have effective teachers and quality programs.
Please feel free to contact me at (414) 281-9782 or Disneyrome@gmail.com. I would appreciate your vote on Tuesday, April 7.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Former Chapman School in Greenfield now fully demolished
- Video: Bucks' Rim Rockers rock Whitnall HS
- Greenfield park on list of parks not protected from unilateral sale
- Greenfield police take innovative approach to curbing heroin addiction (2)
- Greenfield resident robbed on his doorstep
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 28, 2016 (1)
- St. John the Evangelist School to host two open house events
- Greenfield officials clear way for condo project, Chapman development
- Greenfield approves beekeeping measure
- Greenfield development not harmed by loss of nearby medical building