I am running for re-election for the Board of Education, because I strongly believe in the value of a great education. I am committed to the kids, staff and taxpayers of Greenfield.
As a homeowner and taxpayer, I will continue to work diligently to balance the needs of students while being sensitive to residents' ability to pay, especially in our tough economic time.
As a mother of two children in the school district, I have an interest in ensuring students have effective teachers and quality programs.
Please feel free to contact me at (414) 281-9782 or Disneyrome@gmail.com. I would appreciate your vote on Tuesday, April 7.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Goodwill drops bid to open on 76th Street in Greenfield
- Greenfield faces uphill battle to acquire Kulwicki Park
- Greenfield denies Goodwill store but maybe not for long
- Greenfield Community Youth Theater to debut
- Greenfield police report: July 16
- Major development in Greenfield hits snag (1)
- New St. Vincent de Paul store in Greenfield receives blessing
- Whitnall Middle School principal moves on to Stone Bank School
- Greenfield ready to move ahead with Kulwicki Park maintenance
- Applicants sought for Whitnall facilities advisory committee