I am running for re-election for the Board of Education, because I strongly believe in the value of a great education. I am committed to the kids, staff and taxpayers of Greenfield.
As a homeowner and taxpayer, I will continue to work diligently to balance the needs of students while being sensitive to residents' ability to pay, especially in our tough economic time.
As a mother of two children in the school district, I have an interest in ensuring students have effective teachers and quality programs.
Please feel free to contact me at (414) 281-9782 or Disneyrome@gmail.com. I would appreciate your vote on Tuesday, April 7.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield School Board might use sale proceeds to possibly improve middle school
- Additional sessions on $29.4 million Whitnall school referendum set
- In brief: Child enticement
- Greenfield man charged with sexual assault of a child in Tosa
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 19, 2015 issue
- Greenfield's Naked Furniture to close April 30
- Amphitheater offered for Konkel Park in Greenfield
- Greenfield Plan Commission clears Chapman project, Meijer for hearings
- Greenfield Plan Commission mixed on idea of Goodwill opening on S. 76th St.