How fortunate the Greenfield School Board is to have had as a member, for the last nine years, a dedicated individual such as Julie Rome. Her passion for the school and the entire Greenfield community is shown not only as member of the board but also by her involvement in other community events such as assisting in the planning and coordinating of Jansen Fest.
Julie is a lifelong resident of Greenfield and currently has two children attending school in Greenfield. This gives her a personal reason to work toward keeping a quality school system in Greenfield.
A vote for Julie Rome and keeping her on the School Board for another three years would be the best way to keep a board that has caring and competent members in Greenfield.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis police report: June 18, 2015 issue
- Greenfield reschedules hearing on proposed Goodwill on 76th Street
- Whitnall School District facilities advisory committee taking shape
- West Allis police report: June 11, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: June 11, 2015 issue
- Greenfield principal resigning to go to Kettle Moraine schools (1)
- All of Greenfield reading same book on being a civil society
- Greenfield's Loomis Crossing project could reignite under new taxing district
- Greenfield take step toward creating a city center
- Arrests, citations up during 2015 JansenFest