How fortunate the Greenfield School Board is to have had as a member, for the last nine years, a dedicated individual such as Julie Rome. Her passion for the school and the entire Greenfield community is shown not only as member of the board but also by her involvement in other community events such as assisting in the planning and coordinating of Jansen Fest.
Julie is a lifelong resident of Greenfield and currently has two children attending school in Greenfield. This gives her a personal reason to work toward keeping a quality school system in Greenfield.
A vote for Julie Rome and keeping her on the School Board for another three years would be the best way to keep a board that has caring and competent members in Greenfield.
- Greenfield to open amphitheater with proud marches, dancing, bands
- Greenfield Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- Man, 21, charged in fatal accident on 76th Street in Greenfield
- Video: Greenfield going full speed to become its own internet provider
- Road construction to loom large in Greenfield's Fourth of July bash
- Early morning fire destroys garage in Greenfield, spreads to house
- A new Layton Avenue Baptist Church is rising in Greenfield through skill and faith
- Greenfield Police reports: June 16, 2016
- Fire damages garage of Greenfield home
- Charcoal grill tips over, causes fire at Greenfield home (1)