How fortunate the Greenfield School Board is to have had as a member, for the last nine years, a dedicated individual such as Julie Rome. Her passion for the school and the entire Greenfield community is shown not only as member of the board but also by her involvement in other community events such as assisting in the planning and coordinating of Jansen Fest.
Julie is a lifelong resident of Greenfield and currently has two children attending school in Greenfield. This gives her a personal reason to work toward keeping a quality school system in Greenfield.
A vote for Julie Rome and keeping her on the School Board for another three years would be the best way to keep a board that has caring and competent members in Greenfield.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield School Board nixes funding to explore charter school idea
- Layton Avenue entrance to Greenfield High School among road proposals
- Greenfield police report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Whitnall School District makes AP honor roll
- Greenfield council approves 2015 budget after no one speaks at hearing
- Video: Verlo stack of 18 mattresses declared a world record by Guinness
- Verlo customers can use beacon iPad to find products
- Low registrations cause drug, alcohol program postponement at Whitnall
- Charity maintains 'legend' of former Whitnall student
- Greenfield crosses big Loomis threshold with chosen developer