How fortunate the Greenfield School Board is to have had as a member, for the last nine years, a dedicated individual such as Julie Rome. Her passion for the school and the entire Greenfield community is shown not only as member of the board but also by her involvement in other community events such as assisting in the planning and coordinating of Jansen Fest.
Julie is a lifelong resident of Greenfield and currently has two children attending school in Greenfield. This gives her a personal reason to work toward keeping a quality school system in Greenfield.
A vote for Julie Rome and keeping her on the School Board for another three years would be the best way to keep a board that has caring and competent members in Greenfield.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall drama tapped for Tommy Awards
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon looks to bring duckpin bowling to Wauwatosa
- Elmbrook Humane Society seeking help, foster homes
- West Allis police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Neighbors west of proposed Greenfield Meijer store fear more traffic
- Action on Greenfield request to take over Kulwicki Park's care delayed
- With video tour, photos: Whitnall nears $29.4 million facilities referendum
- Whitnall School Board incumbents face a 23-year-old challenger
- Waukesha bicycle shop Cyclesmith closes its doors