Greenfield is a wonderful city. We are fortunate that we have neighborhoods where neighbors help neighbors; where businesses are convenient and work at being supportive of our residents and other businesses; where we have great parks and an outstanding recreation department; and where we have a very popular library that is soon to become even better and probably more popular in its new home.
These are some of the reasons why many people move here to raise their families and then stay here, sometimes for generations.
But there is room for improvement.
I am running for your 5th District alderwoman because I believe I can help with this improvement.
With my accounting background, I automatically want to always look at the bottom line - to make certain that money is prudently spent only where needed and budgeted. As your 5th District Common Council member, I would do this.
As an active member of our community, a Greenfield resident for 40 years and one who has tried to have her voice heard when dealing with city government, I realize the importance of having a representative who is really there for you. I will be that representative who listens to you and will use your comments to make informed decisions. I will not forget I work for you.
Election Day is Tuesday, April 7. I will appreciate the honor and privilege to serve you as your 5th District alderwoman. If you wish to contact me, please call (414) 840-8586. I would like to hear from you.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Greenfield School Board to fill vacancy by appointment
- Little Free Library in Greenfield gift of love — twice
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Amphitheater plan in Greenfield moves along with help of impact fees
- Attendant to oversee Greenfield solid waste drop-off site (2)
- Ditch won't stop $150 million proposed commercial, residential project in Greenfield
- Partnership buys Barnes & Noble Center in Greenfield
- Ordinance allowing beekeeping to be drafted in Greenfield
- Proposed Greenfield lease of Kulwicki Park not considered Tuesday