Greenfield is a wonderful city. We are fortunate that we have neighborhoods where neighbors help neighbors; where businesses are convenient and work at being supportive of our residents and other businesses; where we have great parks and an outstanding recreation department; and where we have a very popular library that is soon to become even better and probably more popular in its new home.
These are some of the reasons why many people move here to raise their families and then stay here, sometimes for generations.
But there is room for improvement.
I am running for your 5th District alderwoman because I believe I can help with this improvement.
With my accounting background, I automatically want to always look at the bottom line - to make certain that money is prudently spent only where needed and budgeted. As your 5th District Common Council member, I would do this.
As an active member of our community, a Greenfield resident for 40 years and one who has tried to have her voice heard when dealing with city government, I realize the importance of having a representative who is really there for you. I will be that representative who listens to you and will use your comments to make informed decisions. I will not forget I work for you.
Election Day is Tuesday, April 7. I will appreciate the honor and privilege to serve you as your 5th District alderwoman. If you wish to contact me, please call (414) 840-8586. I would like to hear from you.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report: September 11, 2014
- Drainage might sink overflow mosque parking in Greenfield
- Time constraints delay Greenfield consideration of Meijers super store
- Whitnall hosts another block party
- Greenfield police report: September 4, 2014
- Greenfield School Board approves $23 million tax levy
- Annual meeting approves nearly no-increase Greenfield school levy
- Video: Greenfield, Greendale and Hales Corners police storm high schools in active shooter training
- Later secondary school start times explored in Greenfield; national group recommends 8:30 a.m. or la
- Whitnall High reaches ACT goal