Greenfield is a wonderful city. We are fortunate that we have neighborhoods where neighbors help neighbors; where businesses are convenient and work at being supportive of our residents and other businesses; where we have great parks and an outstanding recreation department; and where we have a very popular library that is soon to become even better and probably more popular in its new home.
These are some of the reasons why many people move here to raise their families and then stay here, sometimes for generations.
But there is room for improvement.
I am running for your 5th District alderwoman because I believe I can help with this improvement.
With my accounting background, I automatically want to always look at the bottom line - to make certain that money is prudently spent only where needed and budgeted. As your 5th District Common Council member, I would do this.
As an active member of our community, a Greenfield resident for 40 years and one who has tried to have her voice heard when dealing with city government, I realize the importance of having a representative who is really there for you. I will be that representative who listens to you and will use your comments to make informed decisions. I will not forget I work for you.
Election Day is Tuesday, April 7. I will appreciate the honor and privilege to serve you as your 5th District alderwoman. If you wish to contact me, please call (414) 840-8586. I would like to hear from you.
- Man, 21, charged in fatal accident on 76th Street in Greenfield
- Video: Greenfield going full speed to become its own internet provider
- Road construction to loom large in Greenfield's Fourth of July bash
- Early morning fire destroys garage in Greenfield, spreads to house
- A new Layton Avenue Baptist Church is rising in Greenfield through skill and faith
- Greenfield Police reports: June 16, 2016
- Fire damages garage of Greenfield home
- Charcoal grill tips over, causes fire at Greenfield home (1)
- Thieves hit Greenfield liquor store twice in a week, injure clerk
- Greenfield Police report: June 9, 2016