I would like to take this opportunity to thank the citizens of the 4th Aldermanic District for the honor and privilege of serving as your alderman.
I have made myself available on a timely basis, always ready to respond to your ideas, suggestions or requests for information. My main focus as your alderman has been to serve the residents of the 4th District while analyzing and making decisions that will benefit our city. Being retired allows me the time to be at City Hall almost every day and available to you and your needs.
If you combine my prior years of service as 4th District alderman with my many years on the Greenfield School Board and my 40-plus years of fiscal responsibility, you'll find it provides me with the background, experience and understanding necessary to be an effective leader, especially in these trying economic times. I will continue to support and promote quality business development in Greenfield as well as helping to maintain the safety, health and quality of life for the residents of Greenfield. We need to look toward the future and build a better tomorrow for our community and its citizens.
At this time, I'm asking for your vote and support in re-electing me as your 4th District alderman in the upcoming election on April 7. Proven leadership you can trust.
Donald W. Almquist
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- Video: Whitnall launches districtwide iPad initiative
- Meijer gets early nod of approval in Greenfield
- Greenfield police note
- Greenfield police report 0804 to 0810
- Thrift group buys new space; former Greenfield Walmart now home to St. Vincent de Paul Society
- Video: Whitnall preparing to distribute nearly 1,400 iPads across district
- Meijer goes forward with Mount Carmel site in Greenfield
- Greenfield police report: August 7, 2014
- Whitnall Back to School Block Party looking for sponsors, volunteers