I would like to take this opportunity to thank the citizens of the 4th Aldermanic District for the honor and privilege of serving as your alderman.
I have made myself available on a timely basis, always ready to respond to your ideas, suggestions or requests for information. My main focus as your alderman has been to serve the residents of the 4th District while analyzing and making decisions that will benefit our city. Being retired allows me the time to be at City Hall almost every day and available to you and your needs.
If you combine my prior years of service as 4th District alderman with my many years on the Greenfield School Board and my 40-plus years of fiscal responsibility, you'll find it provides me with the background, experience and understanding necessary to be an effective leader, especially in these trying economic times. I will continue to support and promote quality business development in Greenfield as well as helping to maintain the safety, health and quality of life for the residents of Greenfield. We need to look toward the future and build a better tomorrow for our community and its citizens.
At this time, I'm asking for your vote and support in re-electing me as your 4th District alderman in the upcoming election on April 7. Proven leadership you can trust.
Donald W. Almquist
- Greenfield to sell passes for residents not allowed to use drop-off
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival (1)
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing (1)
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings
- Greenfield to open amphitheater with proud marches, dancing, bands