Presidential Campaign Contributions
Find out which candidates your neighbors have supported financially
See which residents in your community are donating to the presidential candidates by searching the Journal Sentinel's database of more than 3,000 contributions given by suburban donors to the five major presidential candidates from Jan. 1, 2007, to June 30, 2008.
The maximum a donor can give in the primary is $2,300, though sometimes donors will give $4,600 - with the other half going to the candidate for the general election. Negative amounts denote a redesignation of a contribution to the general election or a reattribution to a donor's spouse.
Source: Federal Election Commission
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Light poles, electric wires down after traffic accident in Greenfield
- Dan Jansen Family Festival to bring old favs, new fun to Greenfield
- Greenfield man facing possible charges after threatening women with loaded gun
- High speed pursuit in Greenfield ends in crash in Milwaukee
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016