Greenfield police are seeking three men who threatened a man at knife point and stole his cell phone on Aug. 6.
According to the police report:
The victim told police he was walking home when three unknown men approached him in the northwest corner of the lot at ITT Technical College, 6300 W. Layton Ave., at about 5:05 p.m. Aug. 6.
According to the victim, one of the suspects stated, "Stop! Give me all you got," and displayed a four-inch folding knife with a silver blade and black handle. The suspects stole the victim's Samsung S4 cell phone and then ran northbound from the parking lot.
The first suspect was described as 23 years old, 6-foot tall, 190-pound white male with short, dark hair. He was last seen wearing shin length khaki shorts, a gray T-shirt, black socks and black shoes.
The second suspect was described as a 5-foot 8-inch 160-pound Hispanic male in his early 20s with a tribal tattoo on his left forearm. He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a white T-shirt and black shoes.
The third suspect was described as a 20- to 23-year- old, 6-foot, 200- pound male of Middle Eastern descent with darker skin and dark hair. He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a black Adidas T-shirt and black Adidas shoes.
The suspects were seen running toward the parking lot at English Meadows.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Whitnall stages award-winning theater production
- Annual roadwork is full steam ahead in Greenfield and West Allis
- Greenfield police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Veteran's tribute slated for Arlington Park
- Four days of fun, music, food coming to JansenFest in Greenfield (1)
- 30-unit facility for elderly gets nod from Greenfield Plan Commission
- Greenfield to hold public hearing June 16 on proposed Goodwill store (2)
- Greenfield police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- West Allis police report: May 14, 2015 issue