Whitnall preparing to distribute nearly 1,400 iPads across district
Whitnall High in first year of program; middle school in second
The Whitnall School District is preparing to issue 830 iPad Mini tablets to its High School students in the first of a multi-year program to integrate one-to-one online technology with its students and staff. Whitnall will issue an additional 540 iPads to its Middle School students who are in the second year of the integration, which now replaces textbooks with online content only for several classes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police called when man urinates himself while sleeping in movie theater
- Al-Huda mosque's parking lot in Greenfield under scrutiny; neighbors do not want it to expand
- Greenfield lets gravel parking lot for mosque stay for now
- New investment pleases Greenfield officials; remodeled auto and mattress shops approved by city
- Greenfield police report: September 11, 2014
- Drainage might sink overflow mosque parking in Greenfield
- Time constraints delay Greenfield consideration of Meijers super store
- Whitnall hosts another block party
- Greenfield police report: September 4, 2014
- Greenfield School Board approves $23 million tax levy