Waiting lists to get into the before- and after-school child care program at the Greenfield elementary schools will be wiped out with the School Board approving a contract with the YMCA to provide the service.
On Monday, the board approved a one-year contract with the YMCA after the previous contract with another day care provider expired. The YMCA has enough staff to provide child care for all who want it, said Superintendent Lisa Elliott.
Also, parents will pay as much or less than they had been paying for the service and the YMCA will be able to offer more, Elliott said.
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Light poles, electric wires down after traffic accident in Greenfield
- Dan Jansen Family Festival to bring old favs, new fun to Greenfield
- Greenfield man facing possible charges after threatening women with loaded gun
- High speed pursuit in Greenfield ends in crash in Milwaukee
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016