Waiting lists to get into the before- and after-school child care program at the Greenfield elementary schools will be wiped out with the School Board approving a contract with the YMCA to provide the service.
On Monday, the board approved a one-year contract with the YMCA after the previous contract with another day care provider expired. The YMCA has enough staff to provide child care for all who want it, said Superintendent Lisa Elliott.
Also, parents will pay as much or less than they had been paying for the service and the YMCA will be able to offer more, Elliott said.
- Cinema going down, shopping strip, more Greenfield Highlands may go up
- The Ridge Church in Greenfield offers church in your jammies
- Greenfield Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Whitnall gets new school district superintendent
- Crash kills Milwaukee man in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Parties in the sky coming to House of Harley in Greenfield
- Whitnall names Lisa Olson superintendent of schools
- Severe weather seminar scheduled in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016