· A wallet containing several hundred dollars and two cell phones were stolen from a residence in the 4800 block of West Abbott Avenue sometime between July 15 and July 18. Entry was gained to the unoccupied home through a bedroom or bathroom window.
· A resident reported tools and a cooler were stolen from his locked vehicle while it was parked in the 10300 block of West Morgan Avenue on July 11. A door lock was damaged to gain entry.
· A gray Trek seven-speed bicycle was stolen from the Hales Corners Park & Ride, 4800 S. 108th Street, sometime between 6:30 a.m. and 4:55 pm. July 14.
· A black Nikon camera was stolen from the pool area at the condominium complex in the 5200 block of South Tuckaway Boulevard on July 14.
· Four tires and rims were stolen from a Honda Accord parked in the 6700 block of West English Meadows Drive sometime between 9:30 p.m. July 15 and 6:10 a.m. July 16.
· A stereo and laptop computer were stolen out of a vehicle parked in the 3900 block of South Sunset Square sometime between 7 p.m. July 15 and 5 a.m. July 16.
· An employee at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., reported a large number of batteries were stolen at about 4:15 p.m. July 17. The same person is suspected of shoplifting batteries at the same store earlier and police are attempting to identify the suspect.
· A caller reported her dark blue Acura was stolen from a parking lot in the 7200 block of West Southridge Drive sometime between the evening hours of July 17 and 7 a.m. July 18. The vehicle was located in the 4700 block of North 68th Street in Milwaukee at about 4:25 p.m. July 18 and the owner was notified.
· The rear license plate was stolen off a vehicle parked in the 7300 block of West Southridge Drive sometime between the evening hours of July 17 and 11 a.m. July 18.
· A manager at Qdoba, 5075 S. 76th St., reported an employee stole $500 cash out of her purse at 1:10 p.m. July 20.
· A male was arrested for possession of marijuana outside Play It Again Sports, 7499 W. Layton Ave., at about 1:30 a.m. July 18.
· A woman was arrested for drunken driving and cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct on South 74th Street and West Edgerton Avenue at about 2:45 a.m. July 18. The suspect's preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A motorist called police after a motorcycle cut her off on South 76th Street and West Layton Avenue, and then swore at her and spit on her vehicle at about 5 p.m. July 14. The responding officer spoke to both the motorcyclist and the caller, who gave conflicting stories about what happened, and both were warned and advised about their driving and behavior.
· A man was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon and cited for obstructing an officer after he gave police a false name and was carrying brass knuckles in the 9000 block of West Forest Home Avenue at about 10 a.m. July 15.
· A man was arrested for bail jumping after an anonymous caller reported he had a firearm and a hunting knife at his residence in the 6200 block of South 35th Street at about 8:45 p.m. July 15. The suspect, who is a felon, was forbidden by law to have weapons in his possession.
· Two males and a female were arrested for disorderly conduct in the 3100 block of West Howard Avenue at about 10:40 p.m. July 15. According to the dispatch log, all three suspects were causing a disturbance by arguing loudly and threatening to hit each other with rocks.
· A man was arrested for operating after revocation, failure to install an Ignition Interlock device and carrying concealed weapons (brass knuckles and two knives), and was also cited for no insurance during a traffic stop in the 7300 block of West Edgerton Avenue at about 6:30 p.m. July 17.
· A manager reported someone passed a counterfeit $100 bill at Pet Supplies Plus, 4504 S. 76th St., sometime during business hours on July 18.
Greenfield police responded to two domestic violence calls and assisted the fire department with eight rescue calls and two fire calls between July 14 and July 20.
- Cinema going down, shopping strip, more Greenfield Highlands may go up
- The Ridge Church in Greenfield offers church in your jammies
- Greenfield Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Whitnall gets new school district superintendent
- Crash kills Milwaukee man in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Parties in the sky coming to House of Harley in Greenfield
- Whitnall names Lisa Olson superintendent of schools
- Severe weather seminar scheduled in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016