· A male shoplifted two Xbox game controllers at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., and fled in a maroon SUV at about 9:15 a.m. April 28. He was later located and taken into custody at Game Stop in West Allis.
· A caller reported his laptop computer was stolen from an office building in the 4600 block of Loomis Road at 2:55 p.m. April 28.
· Two females shoplifted clothing at Plato's Closet, 7820 W. Layton Ave., and fled in a red vehicle that was waiting for them outside the business at about 8:10 p.m. April 28.
· A manager at Rogan's Shoes, 4350 S. 76th St., reported an unknown male shoplifted shoes at about 3:15 p.m. April 29. The suspect, described as a white male wearing a white t-shirt, baggy jeans and red shoes, got into a blue Aveo occupied by a male and a female and was last seen traveling northbound on South 76th Street.
·A man reported that his gym bag containing multiple prescription medications, credit cards and a weapon, was stolen while he was at Kulwicki Park, 10701 W. Coldspring Road, at about 6:35 p.m. April 29. The report did not state what type of weapon was stolen.
· A security employee at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., reported an unknown female with red hair and wearing a black jacket shoplifted clothing and then fled the store on foot at about 7:45 p.m. April 30. Police were unable to locate the suspect.
· An employee called police to report her manager was chasing an unknown subject that just shoplifted merchandise at Walgreens, 4296 S. 76th St., at about 9:40 a.m. May 1. The suspect, described as a female wearing hot pink pants, a brown or leopard print coat, white shoes and a lot of makeup, was later observed by a witness inside Greenfield City Hall, where she changed into a white jacket and left out of the south doors. Police checked the area but were unable to locate her.
·A woman reported her purse was stolen while she was shopping at TJ Maxx, 4200 S. 76th St., at about 2 p.m. May 4.
· A male was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop in the 3000 block of South 27th Street at about 10 p.m. April 29.
· A driver was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and operating after revocation and his passenger was arrested for possession of Schedule II narcotics and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop in the 3500 block of West Coldspring Road at about 5:30 p.m. May 4.
· A man was arrested fordrunken driving on South 67th Street and West Leroy Avenue at 1:50 a.m. April 30. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable at the time of the report.
· A woman was arrested for drunken driving on South 84th Street and West Whitaker Avenue at about 8:20 p.m. May 2. Her preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable at the time of the report.
· A subject was arrested for drunken driving in the 7600 block of West Layton Avenue at about 2 a.m. May 3. The subject's preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable at the time of the report.
· A woman was arrested for drunken driving (third offense) after she struck and knocked down a pole in the intersection of South 76th Street and West Layton Avenue, and the fled southbound on South 76th Street at about 2 a.m. May 3. A preliminary breath test indicated a blood alcohol content of .17.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving (second offense) in the 3300 block of West Loomis Road at 2:30 a.m. May 4. A preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable at the time of the report.
· A woman was arrested for drunken driving on South 39th Street and West Layton Avenue at about 3:10 a.m. May 4. A preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable at the time of the report.
· A resident in the 3600 block of West Barnard Avenue reported his patio door was smashed during a possible burglary attempt between 11 p.m. April 27 and noon April 28. Entry was not gained into the home. A damage estimate was unavailable.
· A resident in the 4900 block of South Greenbrook Terrace reported her black 2004 Toyota was keyed at 11:45 a.m. May 1.
· A vehicle's windshield was broken while it was parked in the 3900 block of West Loomis Road between 2:30 a.m. April 30 and 1:10 a.m. May 2.
· The rear window was smashed out on a 2014 Ford Fusion parked in the 5000 block of South 60th Street between 10 and 10:15 p.m. May 3. Nothing was reported missing from inside the vehicle.
· A caller reported several windows on a blue Honda Civic were smashed out while it was parked on the street on South 92nd Street and West Forest Home Avenue at 11:10 p.m. May 3.
· An employee at Wild Birds Unlimited, 4454 S. 108th St., called police to report a goose was trying to walk across Highway 100 at about 10:55 a.m. April 28. The responding officer discovered the goose made it across Highway 100 safely when he located it in the lot at Budget Cinema.
· A manager at Cousin's Subs, 6201 S. 27th St., reported a counterfeit $20 bill was passed at the business at 12:35 p.m. April 29.
· A woman was arrested for disorderly conduct and criminal damage to property after she was heard screaming outside a residence in the 9000 block of West Forest Home Avenue, and also vandalized a parked car at about 3:10 a.m. May 1.
· An employee at AT&T, 4739 S. 76th St., called police to report there were four individuals inside the store trying to open accounts at about 2:30 p.m. May 1. The employee further stated that over the last few weeks they've been noticing a black Cadillac CTS in the lot, always dropping off different people, who come into the store and attempt to open fraudulent accounts. The subjects and vehicle left before police arrived, and the employees were told to call police if they returned.
· Officers responding to a report that a male subject wearing dark clothing was looking into car windows with a flashlight and checking door handles while walking south in the 6100 block of South 33rd Street arrested a male subject for prowling at about 3:20 a.m. May 2.
· A caller reported finding a capped syringe by the access road in-between McDonald's and the Ridge Community Church parking lot in the 4500 block of South 108th Street at about 10:45 a.m. May 2. Police confiscated the unused needle and disposed of it.
· A resident in the 3800 block of South 36th Street called police to report an unknown male was in her yard and tried to gain entry to her home at about 1:25 p.m. May 2. While she was on the phone with dispatch, the resident stated the subject walked to the front of her house, checked the mailbox, and then tried to open the front door before walking back to the rear of the house.. Police made contact with the subject, who seemed to be confused due to a medical issue, and the Greenfield Fire Department transported him to West Allis Memorial Hospital.
· A man came into the Greenfield Police Station to report he was being harassed by an escort that he had hired at the Golden Key Motel, 3600 S. 108th St., at 1:50 p.m. May 2. Police warned and advised the man regarding patronizing escorts.
· A manager at McDonald's, 4275 S. 27th St., called police to report a male subject was standing in the drive-thru lane and refused to leave at about 1:30 a.m. May 4. The responding officer located the man at McDonald's and gave him a ride to George Webb's.
· An employee at George Webb's, 6231 S. 27th St., flagged down a police officer to report a male subject was refusing to leave at about 2 a.m. May 4. An officer spoke to the employee, who stated they would allow the subject to stay for now, but would call officers if he refused to leave later.
· A woman called police to report someone rang her buzzer, and when she went to see who it was she saw a man crawling on the floor in the lobby of her apartment building in the 5000 S. 107th Street at about 3:05 a.m. May 1. The responding officer located the subject, who was experiencing a medical problem related to a stroke he had suffered. The Greenfield Fire Department Emergency rescue responded, however, the subject refused medical transport to a hospital.
· Six Greenfield residents reported an unknown subject used their identity/Social Security number to file a fraudulent 2013 tax return between April 28 and May 4.
·Greenfield police assisted with three rescue calls between April 28 and May 4.
- Greenfield Police reports: June 16, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: June 9, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: April 14, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: April 7, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: March 17, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: March 10
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 25, 2016
- Greenfield police blotter: Feb. 18
- Greenfield Police blotter: Feb. 11
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 28, 2016
- Greenfield police report: Jan. 21, 2016
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 7
- Greenfield police blotter: Dec. 31
- Greenfield Police blotter: Dec. 24
- Greenfield Police blotter: Oct. 22