A caller reported a fight between two males in the drive-thru at McDonald's on April 26.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A caller reported a fight between at least two males in the drive-thru at McDonald's, 5040 S. 76th St., about 1:30 a.m. April 26.
The caller reported a male from one car confronted another male in a vehicle behind him after driver of the vehicle honked at him while waiting in the drive-thru lane.
One of the males was struck in the face and knocked to the ground during the altercation.
Police did not release any more information on the status of the males.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mother of 2, day care center director named to Greenfield School Board
- Greenfield police dispatch two coyotes reported as aggressive
- Making way for project, Layton Avenue Baptist Church has new location
- $2 Budget South Cinemas in Greenfield closes as of Monday, Nov. 23 (1)
- Whitnall participates in global education conference in Washington
- Draft ordinance to allow beekeeping in Greenfield clears health board
- Greenfield residents worried about coyotes get reassurance, advice (2)
- Rock band's message to students aimed at kicking pain out of bullying
- After incidents, Greenfield to hold info. meeting on coyote problem (1)
- WaterStone Bank has a Greenfield history wall that's a first for the banking chain.