A man was taken to a hospital after he was blindsided while trying to break up a fight between two females April 19 in Greenfield.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The man was trying to break up a fight between two females in the 4500 block of West Forest Home Avenue at about 2:25 a.m. April 19 when he was blindsided. Greenfield Fire and Rescue took him to St. Luke's Hospital.
The man named an additional suspect, and police are following up.
The police report did not indicate how the fight started.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield man charged with sexual assault of a child in Tosa
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 19, 2015 issue
- Greenfield's Naked Furniture to close April 30
- Amphitheater offered for Konkel Park in Greenfield
- Greenfield Plan Commission clears Chapman project, Meijer for hearings
- Greenfield Plan Commission mixed on idea of Goodwill opening on S. 76th St.
- Stories concerning time to tick at Inspiration Studios
- Greenfield School district to offer tax credits to seniors who work for district
- Sessions offered to public on Whitnall School District referendum questions