A man was taken to a hospital after he was blindsided while trying to break up a fight between two females April 19 in Greenfield.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The man was trying to break up a fight between two females in the 4500 block of West Forest Home Avenue at about 2:25 a.m. April 19 when he was blindsided. Greenfield Fire and Rescue took him to St. Luke's Hospital.
The man named an additional suspect, and police are following up.
The police report did not indicate how the fight started.
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival (1)
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing (1)
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings
- Greenfield to open amphitheater with proud marches, dancing, bands
- Greenfield Police blotter: June 30, 2016