A man was taken to a hospital after he was blindsided while trying to break up a fight between two females April 19 in Greenfield.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The man was trying to break up a fight between two females in the 4500 block of West Forest Home Avenue at about 2:25 a.m. April 19 when he was blindsided. Greenfield Fire and Rescue took him to St. Luke's Hospital.
The man named an additional suspect, and police are following up.
The police report did not indicate how the fight started.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police warn couple of misuse of 911 after they argued with each other
- Greenfield mayor vetoes overflow lot for mosque
- City considers parking bans
- Whitnall will survey residents to help in some costly school project choices
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Greenfield children have new spot to play
- Whitnall School District continues to 'exceed expectations'
- Police called when man urinates himself while sleeping in movie theater
- Al-Huda mosque's parking lot in Greenfield under scrutiny; neighbors do not want it to expand
- Al-Huda mosque’s gravel parking lot in Greenfield can remain in use for now: Al-Huda mosque's gravel parking lot can remain in use for now